1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LuvPetdolls

Dec 29, 2008

1. Sorry for the super late feedback! :sweat

I bought a modded Migidoll Miho head from LuvPetdolls, and it went perfectly. Communication was friendly and quick, and the head arrived very well packed. I would highly recommend her as a seller! Thanks again!

2. Traded some DH Fukubukuro items with her and everything was great. Would be happy to deal with again. :3

3. I bought Soom Isha human from @LuvPetdolls, and I am totally satisfied with transaction!
      Friendly communication and fast shipping - cannot wish more :)
      Thank you! :aheartbea

4. I bought a Soom Jethro from LuvPetdolls on layaway. He was shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound with no worries. Thanks a lot!

5. LuvPetdolls bought 2 SOOM dolls from me. The transaction went great, the payment was fast, I'll be happy to deal with LuvPetdolls again anytime. :3nodding:

6. I bought a pair of Soom super gem high heel feet from LuvPetdoll. Communication was smooth and delivery was super fast! Very happy with the experience! Definitely will do business again:)! Highly recommended!

7. I bought a full set Iplehouse EID Rania from LuvPetDolls, and it was a perfect transaction! They were very quick to respond, kindly allowed a payment plan, and shipped very promptly upon final payment! She arrived in perfect condition, exactly as stated. I'd be happy to do business with LuvPetDolls again!

8. Traded some DollHeatrt Fukubukuro and the negotiations and transaction went smoothly! Thank you!

9. I traded several items from Fukubukuro bags with LuvPetDolls. She was extremely friendly and great to trade with. She responded very quickly and mailed the stuff right away. Everything was packaged carefully and arrived in perfect condition. I would be more than happy to buy/sell/trade anything with her in the future.

10. LuvPetDolls bought a Soom Benmore head from me.
      She was a really nice Person and I would gladly do buisness with her again.
      I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year. All the best to you dear.

11. I bought a Souldoll zenith double body from LuvPetDolls. She was super friendly to work with and very flexible. She shipped quickly as soon as payment was made. The body came super well packed. Super happey with the whole process and would recommend her any day. Thank you!!!

12. I bought a Soom Supergem body from LuvPetDolls. She was absolutely wonderful, and communicated well. Shipping was fast and she answered all of my questions. Super well packed too! Very happy with the overall process and with LuvPetDolls. Definitely recommend!

13. Hello,

I bought a Soom Scutum from her and I will say she is a wonderful seller! I had to do a long layaway which she was fine with and she was so kind every time I messaged her. I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you again so much for my boy ❤

14. LuvPetdolls sold me a pair of super gem long toenail feet.
      shipping was super fast. I will certainly do business with her again

15. LuvPetdolls purchased a number of outfits and wigs from me, the transaction was 100% positive from beginning to end. Such a wonderful buyer, i would be happy to do business again anytime!
      Thank you again :)

16. LuvPetdolls purchased a Soom doll from me. Payment was very prompt, and transaction went very smoothly. Would definitely recommend! :thumbup

17. LuvPetdolls purchased a Soom Quartz from me. Everything went very well from swift payment to communication. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!!

18. (Sorry for the super late feedback, I thought I had left this ages ago!) :sweat

Buyer feedback

✩Type of Feedback: Positive

♡ Communication: Great

✩Accuracy of item description: Very accurate

♡ Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

✩Packaging: Super Secure

♡ Overall experience: Very satisfied

✩Additional comments: I bought an Iplehouse SID Claude head in WS from LuvPetdolls, the head arrived safely and was exactly as described, super happy with my boy, thanks so much! =^_^=

19. Hi there~ I saw your thread about volks mia fullset and wanted to contact you, but your inbox is full. I can't post a reply in the thread as well…can you please pm me about this sales? thanks a lot! btw I live in California too[​IMG] :)

20. Can you please kindly read the PM I sent you? Thank you.