1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maankatje2000

Oct 19, 2008

1. Great buyer~

Bought a TATA's Paradise Fur Vest from me ^_^

Fast response and quick on payment!

Would definitely sell to her again in a heartbeat :3

2. Maankatje2000 took part in my Fairyland group order. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you for participating in my group orders! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

3. very very good buyer ,and very kindness , i am happy to work for you! high recommended to all people for cooperation ,

4. Maankatje2000 participated in my Afi split for a wig. Fast communication and paid quickly. Absolutely wonderful to deal with overall. Thanks again!

5. Maankatje2000 was a member in one of my Monzo Splits. Communication was excellent and payment was quick. Overall great transaction!Thank You very much :daisy:daisy:daisy

6. i bought a msd doll from Maankatje2000 ,she is a super star selller,doll was sent the very next day and tnt delivered it faster than i could blink!!!!,doll was wrapped very well and arrived in super condition and she threw in an extra wig for me too,thank you 10/10 !!!

7. I bought a CCC piggy from Maankatje2000 and she was a pleasure to work with. Excellent communication, fast and wonderful! Thank you so much.

Now my baby piggies have a mommy!

8. Maankatje2000 commissioned me for a faceup on his Soom Chrom Firelord. She was great to deal with - gave clear instructions, kept in contact the whole time and finished with a fast payment. A perfect transaction, I couldn't be more satisfied^^

I hope you enjoy your boy's new face for a long time^^

9. She joined my dollmore grouporder^^!,
      Everything was alright!

10. Bought Pipos Cheese from Maankatje2000. Was very nice to deal with and love Cheese so much! Great transaction :)

11. I joined a split of a Soom Sueve run by Maankatje2000's!

I received my part today, the shipping was very fast, the comunication excelent and it was a pleasure to deal with her ^^

Thanks!

12. I joined a Soom Suave split, she was excellent split leader, kept us informed and shipped the stuff very fast! ^_^ Many thanks!

13. I purchased a Soom Breccia from Maankatje2000 ^_______^ fast and smooth transaction, very kind and nice person, everything perfect!
      highly recommended, thank you!!

14. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Maankatje2000. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

15. I sold a Minifee Chloe SP head to Maankatje2000 and it had been such a pleasure! Communication was great, she paid promptly and she informed me when the head arrived to her safely! Would love to do future transactions with her. Highly recommend her.

16. Maankatje2000 took part in my Luts GO.
      Good communication, prompt payment, a delight all around.
      Recommended!

17. Maankatje2000 bought few wigs from me. Paid fast and we had great communication! A very nice buyer! Thank you very much! =D

18. Maankatje2000 joined a split from IMPLdoll I've done. Everything went perfect, she is a dream to deal with! Thank you Maankatje2000 <3

19. Maankatje2000 commissioned me for faceups on her Soom Sard and Sueve heads. Again, it was a great transaction - she was quite patient, gave me some freedom to get creative with ideas and paid promptly.

Your Rosen will always have a slot with me ;)

20. I bought a napidoll Lucifer head from Maankatje2000 and I am very pleased. The head is as stated and her communications were very friendly and fast! Great service!