1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maankatje2000

Oct 19, 2008

1. Adopted very cute tinies from Maankatje2000, she packed so well and shipped very fast, everything was perfect!! Recommand to everyone!!

2. Maankatje2000 participated in my Migma split for two pairs of eyes. Paid promptly, and kept great contact as needed, would definitely recommend, and would gladly work with again! Thank you!

3. I bought a limited wig for a very reasonable price from Maankatje2000. She was very considerate and the wig arrived in great condition. Thank you! :)

4. Purchased a PukiPuki Cupid from Maankatje2000 and I couldn't be happier. Terrific seller, awesome communication and just all around fantastic. :)
      Wouldn't hestitate to do business with again.
      <3

5. I bought a Domuya flexi yosd body from Maankatje2000. Fast shipping, great communication, it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you very much.

6. i purchased a white skin ziv head from mannkayje2000 and i would recomend them to everyone, the communication was brilliant and postage superfast im so pleased with my purchase thank you x

7. wonderful to buy from, would recomend to everyone, thank you xxx

8. Maankatje2000 ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

9. I bought a wig from Maankatje2000! She was very sweet, communication was excellent and the purchase went through smoothly. ^_^

10. I bought a pair of Dollheart boots from Maankatje2000 and the transaction could not have been any better. :3 She was an excellent seller with friendly communication, shipped very quickly and was generally wonderful to deal with!

Thank you! <3

11. I just bought and received a huge bundle of doll clothes stuff from Maankatje2000 it all arrived very well packed in a box super fast and in awesome condition!!
      I recommend Maankatje2000 110% for a fantastic fsat and very easy transaction !!!

Hugest thankies :)

12. I just bought some more stuff!!! I't's all arrived safe and well packed!!
      Maankatje2000 is a higly recommended seller!! Thanks so much for everything!!! :)

13. I bought the LTF Leah fullset outfit from Maankatje2000. Beautiful and breand new condition.
      Lovely.
      The communication was great and the posting was speedy!
      Will definately buy from her again!

14. I purchased a doll head from Maankatje2000, and the transaction was perfect! The head was wrapped very well and arrived in super condition. Excellent communication, fast and wonderful! Highly recommended, thank you very much!!! ^^:aheartbea

15. I had volks crystal boy trade with her soom md Galena from Maankatje2000.
      She is a lovely person & great communication.
      Thank you very much.:aheartbea

16. Bought a Soom Bi-weekly outfit set from Maankatje200 the whole transaction went smoothly. And it arrived quickly. She was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!

17. I bought a doll from Maankatje2000, a perfect transaction from start to finish. I love my little girl!
      Thanks so much <333

18. I bought Soom Nephelin from Maankatje2000 and everything went well. Maankatje2000 is a very nice person and was very patient with me - both with answering all my questions and later with layaway. Also when I had some addition questions after the doll arrived she did all her best to make me happy with everything.

Thank you for making my dream of having Nephelin possible and I would gladly buy from again!

19. I bought a Soom bi-weekly outfit from Maankatje2000 - she was wonderful to deal with & offered that if I could wait a little longer to ship it she could bring it with her on her upcoming trip to the USA and mail from there which she did which saved me quite a lot on shipping which really helped!!!! Thank you so much (and have a great trip!)

20. I bought a set of Soom biweekly clothes from her. She was very pleasant and shipped quickly. I highly recommend her! :)