1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maboroshi

Feb 16, 2011

1. Maboroshi bought some doll clothes from me. She was friendly, had great communication, and let me know when the items arrived. Thanks again for an excellent transaction!

2. Paid quickly and kept in contact! Thanks so much!

3. I sold clothes, good communication, paid quickly. An excellent transaction. Thanks.

4. They purchased some 1:6 scale things from me and everything went well. They let me know when they received the item, which is always so nice. Thanks!

5. maboroshi bought Dami.Super fast payment,always so friendly and nice during communicating,very easy going and pleaure transaction.Would definitely deal with again.A++.Highly recommended.

6. I purchased a Volks Ken MSD from Maboroshi. Communication was, constant and good, this was a long term lay-a-way and she was Very accepting of a rather turbulent time financially i would buy from her again in a heartbeat. The shipping was really fast, a day sooner than i thought! She included some treats as well! and clothes so my new boy wasn't naked. ALSO... the doll was bubblewrapped to the extreme! he was VERY safe in his shipping box, i was very happy to see that. Also got a bonus necklace for my Djaq, thought that was not intentional, but meant to keep his face protector on!

Everything about this transaction was wonderful!!!! <3

7. I bought a Volks SD13 Megu from Maboroshi on layaway & the transaction went super smooth. Her communication was always friendly & timely. I received the doll super fast after my last payment & she arrived very well packed with abunch of sweet treats & extras which, was so sweet of her. Maboroshi is just a doll herself! I wiould transact with her at anytime. Thanks so much Christina!

8. I bought a Custom House/Aidolls Hyun from Maboroshi and it was a quick, smooth transaction with very pleasant communication. Thanks very much! :D

9. I adopted a trio of Latis (basic Haru, a Vampire Dark Night Lami head, and a HK Bloody Moon Belle head) as well as a ton of super cute clothes/wigs/props/accessories from Maboroshi. Perfect transaction! She was friendly, fast to ship and very accommodating! She was happy to give me plenty of shipping options to find the best fit for the girls' cross-country travel, and all of my little Lati babies arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more beautiful in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

10. I bought some Lati Yellow special parts from mabaroshi. She was very accommodating and friendly; communication and shipping was was prompt; overall the transaction was very good. Thank you!

11. I bought a Customhouse/ aidolls Shushu from Mabaroshi, communication was great, she was really sweet I would totally buy from her again if I could. :)

12. I sold a doll to Mabaroshi and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and let me know when the doll arrived. Easy-peasy. Thanks, Mabaroshi! :)

13. mabaroshi purchased a set of unoa faceplates from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

14. I sold her a resinsoul Yu and she was absolutely wonderful to work with :)

15. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E
      Maboroshi is a great seller who has very speedy communication. She got back to me about a doll purchase and messaged me back and shipped my item the day that I paid. The doll arrived in two days well packaged and in the condition that was described. I would definitely purchase from her again!​
      Item as described ★★★★★
      Communication ★★★★★
      Shipping time ★★★★★
      Shipping & handling ★★★★★

16. Maboroshi bought an Obitsu head from me. Communication and payment were prompt, and they let me know when they safely had the item. I would happily do business with them again.

17. Maboroshi bought a DD Obitsu hybrid and was lovely to deal with. Very understanding when PayPal messed up and I had to refund and bill again, and paid promptly. Let me know when the parcel arrived as soon as they got it too.

Thanks for buying the doll :)

18. Maboroshi bought DDH-09 head with DDdy body from me. Communication with smooth and hassle free. She made her payment quickly too.

Thanks for the support by adopting her. :3

19. Sold a doll head to Maroboshi. Great customer, and would love to do business again.

20. I did a doll trade with Maboroshi. They were very friendly and easy to talk to. We came to agreement on a trade and she shipped promptly when she said she would. The doll was packaged very nicely with lots of bubblewrap which I was incredibly thankful for. She also bought some doll clothes and shoes from me along with the trade. She paid promptly and communication was great as well. I highly recommend them as a trader and buyer.

Thanks!

#60 HoushiChan, Aug 21, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 16, 2017