1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maboroshi

Feb 16, 2011

1. Traded dolls with Maboroshi recently. Excellent and quick communication, doll and items came very quickly, well packed, and perfect. Couldn't be happier :)

2. I did a thoroughly delightful and awesome trade with maboroshi for a Doll Chateau Luna! It was fabulous from beginning to end. I answered the ad and received a response very quickly. Communications were fast and friendly, we both shipped very quickly on the same day and received our dolls on the same day too. My Luna was packaged with great care. It was a wonderful transaction that was also tremendous fun, and I can highly recommend maboroshi as a wonderful person to do business with in the DoA marketplace.

3. A+++ Super Positive!

Awesome member. Polite, communicative and very consistent partner to deal with. I highly recommend Maboroshi.

Thank you so very much! ~Gus

4. Absolutely Positive!
      Christina was great to work with!
      Good communication, paid quickly and she let me know when the doll arrived safely! Thank you! Would definitely do business again :)

5. Positive feedback! they purchased a Batchix Clever Little B from me and the transaction was perfect. Thank you!

6. I bought Mishi's Doll Dreamy from Maboroshi. Everything went smoothly and quickly. Highly recommended! Thank you!

7. I sold a doll (Dark Tales Dolls Ofelia) to Maboroshi and everything was perfect !
      Great communication, fast payment. I can only recommend them :)

8. I sold a Realfee Luna to maboroshi. Payment was prompt and communication was great! I'd gladly do business with her again!

9. Positive feedback :)

She bought a DDdy body in semi-white from me. She was very friendly during the whole transaction. She pay super fast and let me know once the body arrive. Thank you so much :)

A++++

10. I bought a Realfee with Nanuri faceplate from maboroshi.
      It was a very pleasant and easy transaction, and she shipped very quickly.
      I would definitely do business with her again.

11. Purchased Annic from maboroshi...lovely seller!
      Timely response to messages ... very considerate. Doll was shipped promptly and well packed... and as described.
      Perfect transaction.
      Thank you!
      xxookate

12. I purchased a realfee from Maboroshi on short layaway. She let me know when payments were received and was very pleasant to deal with. The post office messed up but Maboroshi put it right and the doll arrived safe and sound and as described.
      Would do business with her again. A+ seller.

13. maboroshi bought a wig from me and it was a lovely experience! Paid quickly, communicated well, couldn't ask for a better buyer. Enjoy your wig!

14. maboroshi bought a Withdoll Pooky from me and it was an excellent transaction! They paid on time, communicated constantly, and let me know when the doll arrived. Absolutely recommend them!

15. Maboroshi just bought a Volks MSD body from me, and it was a perfect transaction -- friendly communication, fast payment, and maboroshi took the trouble to let me know that the body arrived safely & she was happy with it. Two thumbs WAY up! :love:

16. Traded some outfits for a narae n416 v2 and couldn't be happier. Lovely person to work with. <3

17. Just finished a second body deal with maboroshi, and it was just as fast, friendly, and smooth as our transaction last month! This time, maboroshi bought a Volks SD suwarikko body from me; it's a real pleasure to do business with her. :D and :cake:

18. maboroshi traded me a Depths Dolls Giorria for my Minifee Sia and the trade could not have gone more perfectly. Communication was excellent, the doll I received was in great condition and arrived quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with maboroshi again!

19. Maboroshi bought a Volks YoTenshi Mamu from me. They were perfect. Quick, and friendly communication. Equally quick payment, and they let me know when Mamu arrived. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction, and I'd happily recommend Maboroshi as a buyer to anyone.

20. I sold an outfit to Maboroshi. She was easy to communicate with and fast with the payment. She is an excellent buyer and I highly recommend her.