1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mad_Hatter

Mar 25, 2009

1. Did a doll trade w/ Mad_Hatter, and it went very well. She was pleasant and had good communication. My doll came in days and I was happy with what I got. I would deal with her again in an instant.

2. I bought a Domuya Fin from Hatter, she was very understanding about layaway and was very helpful. She arrived to me safely and with some extras. Thank you!

3. I did a trade with Mad_Hatter (Doll for doll) and everything was perfect! I love my new boy so much and am so happy the Cherry went to a good home.
      Communication and shipping was super fast! I would love to do more business with Mad_Hatter in the future! (maybe even get more of those lovely dolls XD)

4. She bought me a doll with a short layeway. Perfect communication, paiments on time a real pleasure to deal with :)

5. I traded dolls with Mad_Hatter. She´s very nice, answers fast and it was never a problem to contact her. The doll is just as she described. I´m very happy with him*__* I can only recommend her and would do trades and business with her at any time, again.

6. I bought Delf Boys (breakaway doll complete and moon head) from Mad Hatter ^___^
      I'm very happy for this transaction !Mad Hatter is more patience with me , good comunication!Nice person ^___^!
      The expedition has been very fast and very accurated ^___^

Thanks a lot

7. I purchased Tender Ean from Hatter Insanity. We agreed to have her shipped unstrung and I have to say, her packing was amazing! Ean arrived in excellent condition and Hatter included some extra goodies. Thank you!

The communication was excellent throughout this transaction. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with her again!

Jay

8. Bought a DZ 70cm boy body from Mad_Hatter.

Communication was great. Nice and prompt PMs.
      Gave me status updates and let me know when she had shipped it.
      Shipping was very fast. All the way from UK!
      Body was packaged nicely.

Thanks again~! :)

9. I bought a Fairyland Feeple Body from Hatter:

- easy and fast communication
      - fast shipping
      - Body is in great conditions and well packaged

I can only recommend trading with her. Top grades!! ^^

Thanks again!

10. I bought a NS Luts JDF body from Mad Hatter. Communication was great and she shipped promptly. He arrived securely wrapped and in perfect condition, as she described. Also packed clothes, which I wasn't expecting! A great transaction, thanks very much!

11. I traded with mad_hatter and it was all rainbows and sunshine :) LOL Thanks!!!!

12. I have just opened the most gorgeous Unoa that I bought from Hatter.
      She put up with my ramblings and questions and a zillion mails and then did a fabulous faceplace and body blush too for me ^^
      Included extra clothes and wigs.
      Everything is fantastic, I couldnt be happier - thank you so much :D

13. Well, once again - I have opened a fantastic package today ^^ consisting of a beautiful Unoa boy with 2 faceplates - 1 was modded and face-up by Hatter and he is gorgeous. He is blody blushed too. I also bought a body for one of my other unoa Lusis fp's and its lovely, also blushed.
      She also included some lovely clothes/shoes and wig.
      I am so pleased with it all - Thank you :D

14. I have just bought a Souldoll boy from Hatter , he was very well packaged and arrived quickly and safely . Great communication and lots of friendly pms . I am very pleased with my little boy and would happily buy from her again - Thankyou !

15. I have just bought a Soom Glot from Mad_Hatter, and everything went just amazingly well. Apart from very good contact, she was kind enough to remove blushing and face up, and was honest to tell there was staining on her and offered to remove it for me. And the shipping went super fast!

No words can say how much I enjoyed this transaction, and I can happily say I would return. <3

16. I purchased Ipplehouse Jerome, from Mad_Hatter and I'm really happy with the transaction. Communication was great and she shipped very fast. The package arrived safely and was packaged well. Thank you so much! Would not hesitate to do another transaction with her.

17. she bought my IH Jessica and was a pleasure to deal with. Payments were fast and communication great. I'd love to deal with her again.

18. Mad_Hatter commissioned a drawing from me, she paid promptly and is very lovely to deal with, thank you very much! :)

19. I bought a Soulkid girl body from Mad_Hatter. The package was accidentally shipped to America instead of Denmark, but Mad_Hatter was very helpful about this and made sure I at all time knew what happened. Her communication is great, she is friendly and the package did arrive fast considering it went wrong. I would love to deal with her again.

20. I bought a Narin doll from Mad_Hatter. She was very nice person messages came almost immediately. And the doll was just what I thought it will be so nothing negative from me. And of course the doll arrived fast! I would I buy something from her again.
      Thank you again!