1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mad_Hatter

Mar 25, 2009

1. I bought a LTF Shiwoo from Mad_Hatter. She was really friendly and helpful and posted him out to me really quickly. Very pleased and would definately buy from her again. Thank you!

2. Mad_Hatter ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

3. I'm really happy with the 2 MNF heads I bought from Hatter, they are as described, communication was excellent, she was very kind and literally could not have posted them any quicker! I would definitely deal with you again. Thank you :)

4. I bought a Souldoll Boy body from Mad_Hatter ^_^! Excellent transaction ! The body was as described, and well packed, fast shipping and friendly comunication ^_^! I would recommend this seller ^___^

5. Mad Hatter recently purchased a used Dollheart Earl outfit from me and it the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. Hatter is polite, communicates very well, and follows through with things to the letter.
      Thanks very much and I hope to run into you again here!

6. Mad _Hatter recently purchased a used Dollheart Earl outfit from me and it the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. Hatter is polite, communicates very well, and follows through with things to the letter.
      Thanks very much and I hope to run into you again here!

7. Mad_Hatter bought an MSD body form me, it was a perfect transaction. the payment was prompt, and communication was great throughout. she let me know when the doll arrived safely.... great buyer.

8. I bought a Minifee Marcia from Mad_Hatter and I must say the transaction went amazingly well ^^
      Communication was frequent, and pleasant. The item was immaculately packed and arrived in amazing condition. I highly recommend Mad_Hatter as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

9. Mad_Hatter sold me her Iplehouse EID Jessica. She was very friendly, prompt to answer, informed me every step along the way and was overall great to deal with! Highly recommended!

10. I bought a Delf body from Mad_Hatter and it was well wrapped up and arrived safely . I've bought from her before and I'm just as happy this time . Thankyou !

11. I bought a Felix Doll brownie from Hatter wonderfully friendly helpful seller as I was a bit nervous buying on DoA for the first time!
      Arrived fast and safe many thanks! X

12. I bought a Fairyland Bisou from Hatter and she was well wrapped up and arrived safely . Another great transaction , Thankyou !

13. I bought a Leeke Leina from Mad_Hatter and it was the fastest doll transaction I've ever made. She shipped her (packed very well!) the same day I paid for her. Mad_Hatter is great to deal with and I would do again in a heartbeat!
      Thank you so much!

14. Bought an Unoa Sist Modded hybrid from Mad_Hatter, Seller shipped quickly, packaged well and answered my questions without complaint, an excellent seller!

15. Mad_Hatter sold a girl delf body to me. She was very kind, reasonable with pricing and sent her out to me so quickly -- you've made both my girl and myself very happy, thank you! :D

16. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu from Mad Hatter. She was a pleasure to deal with and everything went smoothly. The doll is beautiful and I love him so much!

Would deal with again! Great Seller!

17. Apologies for the delay with this. I sold two PlanetDoll Mini Riz to Mad_Hatter. It was a very smooth transaction with great communication and I was very pleased.

18. I sold Migidoll Cho to Mad_Hatter. She payed quickly, and was nice to talk to. Thank you so much, i hope to deal with you again

19. I bought a Glot outfit from Mad_Hatter. It was in great condition and she sent it exactly when she said she would. Very satisfied.

20. I purchased an MSD size dress from Mad_Hatter and even though I made it clear that I was in no rush, she shipped it out immediately and it got to me (in the USA) in 6 business days. That's crazy fast! I'm very happy with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Mad_Hatter again in the future.
      The level of kindness and great communication I experienced throughout the transaction was wonderful!

Thank you very much!