1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madaise

May 17, 2010

1. Madaise was part of a Dollmore group order I organized. Great to deal with! No communications problems, and paid ahead of time! Would deal with again! Thanks.

2. I recently sold a slim mini outfit to Madaise. Wonderful transaction! Communication was prompt and friendly, plus she paid quickly, too. Madaise was also kind enough to let me know when the outfit arrived to her, and that she had already left me feedback. Highly recommend, and I would love to sell to again in the future if given the opportunity. :)

3. Purchased some ED eyes from Madaise and had a flawless transaction. Great communication, and fast shipping! Thank you!

4. I bought some cute Rosette Boots from Madaise! They arrived quickly, communication was great and she even refunded me a few dollars when she found out shipping was going to be less expensive! First class seller!

5. Purchased a pair of jeans from Madaise. Transaction went wonderfully. Great communication and the shipping was very quick. Thank you so much!

6. I bought a lovely wig from madaise, she shipped very quickly and the wig is very nice. Thanks for a great transaction!

7. I purchased a fantastic wig from Madaise. She was quick to respond to pm's and answered all my questions in a friendly manner. She informed when when she received payment and also when she shipped the wig. It came very well packaged and with an extra little gift. I would definitely buy from her again! The experience was fantastic! Thanks, hon!

8. Madaise bought another one of my handmade dresses. She's always a pleasure to deal with.
      Thanks for liking the stuff I make! :)

Air

9. Madaise participated in my LeekeWorld GO!. She was friendly, quick on payments and responding to my PMs, and was patient while I shipped all the packages out. I loved having her in my GO!, and I would highly recommend doing business with her. :D

10. Madaise commissioned me for an artist's choice face-up and it was a pleasure to deal with her! ^-^

Excellent communication and swift payment.

I would gladly accept another commission from her in the future!

11. I bought a soom imda from Madaise. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the whole layaway process very easy. My girl arrived today in fabulous condition. Thank you!

12. I purchased a Souldoll Kid Shaun from Madaise. Communication was excellent! She shipped the doll quickly and securely and he arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with her again:D

13. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,
      finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you !
      my website :
      http://www.cig168.com/

14. I've sold a Withdoll Cynthia to Madaise, she paid promptly and responsed quickly. the transaction was perfect in every way. She informed me very fast when the doll arrived.:)She is a sweetheart and i would love to do business with her again! Thank you so much!!!:D

15. Madaise purchased a guppykisses shirt from me. Payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as she received the package. Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

16. I recently had my second transaction with Madaise where I sold her a sweater for SD. Her communication to me was great, even letting me know when the package arrived. Madaise also paid promptly. We had a smooth transaction and will continue to do business with in the future.

17. I bought a MNF Ryeon FP from Madaise. She was really helpful, super quick at replying to questions and posted out the FP really quickly. Many thanks!

18. I bought the doll Fairyland Puki Sigar. Everything went fine! Thank you very much!:)

19. I bought a minifee Luka and clothing lot from Madaise and she shipped super quickly. Everything was packaged very safely and securely. Thanks so much for everything! :)

20. I purchased a Pukifee Juri 14 faceplate from Madaise. She sent the faceplate out quickly and safely packaged. She was very sweet and a pleasure to do business with. :thumbup