1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madonnafanme (Aaron Egawa)

Feb 17, 2007

1. I just completed a commission for Madonnafanme an he was an utter joy to deal with from beginning to end. Super-speedy payment and prompt, friendly communication every step of the way - all transactions should go this smoothly!

2. I bought a wig from Madonnafanme, the communication was excellent, the wig got here super fast and was in mint condition. I would definitely love to buy from him again. :)

3. I bought a Dollheart Wig from Aaron (Madonnafanme), a very nice seller.
      The item was just as described; still in the original pkging. PMs answered quickly and at times instantaneously! Pkg arrived soon after purchase and was securely packed. If given another opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. :)

4. Aaron is just the best. I cant tell you how ever pleased I am at my purhase of a gorgeous Young Marie gown from HD wig and shoes.. all I can say is contact was fabulous shipping was lighting fast with contact made when sent just a doll and a gem in the marketplace

I highly recommend this lovely person to all

5. Recently bought some clothing items from Aaron and had an awesome transaction! Great communication and quick shipment. Highly recommend. Thanks so much! :chibi

6. Great repeat buyer. :) Aaron purchased a pair of goggles from me and couldn't have been better. Ultra-fast payment, great communication, and very friendly. Definitely recommended!

7. I bought a Volks Olivia from Aaron and he was super great to deal with. He let me pay her off on layaway, he sent her promptly and he even included a couple of extras. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

8. I bought From Madonnafanme a doll I wanted from a long time.
      Despite I live very far from^^ He agreed to sell the doll to me.
      Everything was fine and veray easy and the doll is safe now at home

Thanks a lot !

9. I just completed a very satisfactory transaction with Aaron -- bought his Elfdoll Hazy, who is in lovely condition. Aaron is always so friendly and enthusiastic, and very nice to deal with. Thanks so much, Aaron! :fangirl:

10. It's always a pleasure to be in touch with Aaron! I was pleased he wanted to buy a head from me, and can hardly wait to see the results. Like everyone else, I have high praise for any transaction with Aaron!

11. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

12. Aaron is great to deal with! He bought some watch parts from me - was very patient as I was at IDEX when his order came in. :)

13. I just bought a Yukinojo from Madonnafanme on layaway and he was a complete wonder to deal with. Communications were perfect throughout and he was really willing to work within my budget and timeframe. He shipped with lightning speed and I have NEVER received a doll so beautifully packaged. Madonnafanme has earned my highest recommendation.

14. Aaron is a great buyer! Very pleasent and understanding, transaction was as simple as possible, communication splended and payment prompt.

15. I bought a normal skin blank B&G Sapphira head from Modonnafanme. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. He arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.

16. Just purchased a B&G head from them and am VERY satisfied with my purchase, great communication and fast processing!!

17. It was pleasant and quick communication. :)
      I bought a doll from LeDolls and it was shipped quickly(two days) and arrived in wonderful condition. The doll itself is absolutely beautiful!~ Extremely smooth Resin. <3

18. I bought an AoD Wang Zi (Tan) w/ Old Body (2007) from Aaron off his LEdolls.com website. He was very nice and gracious. He was kind enough to let me put this doll on a short layaway even though the doll was "On Sale." There was great communication and I really appreciated that he updated me on tracking as my new boy was getting near to me. &#9829; I didn't get to check tracking all the time so it was great.

The doll arrived to me in excellent condition. It was a very fast delivery too! :o There was no noticeable flaws except what tans come with all the time (slight marbling, some discoloration, and 1-2 VERY TINY specks of undyed resin). Even with these tanning flaws, it's not noticeable to care. The doll also came with an outfit and really nice boots. The package was well-packed.

I really enjoyed doing business with Aaron. I highly recommend to do business with him.

P.S. He was fun to talk to. xD!

19. I bought a Unoa 2.0 Mocha from Madonnafanme and it was a terrific transaction. She shipped lightning fast, was excellent with communications and packed her very carefully.

20. bought a Johhny Depp MMM head from Aaron, He is just a fantastic person to deal with! super fast shipper and great safe packaging! one of the best!!