1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madonnafanme (Aaron Egawa)

Feb 17, 2007

1. Just bought an Iplehouse Aaron from Aaron and it was a perfect transaction. Aaron promptly replied to my PMs and shipped the doll very quickly. It was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. It would be my pleasure to do business with Aaron again!

2. I just bought a Feanor head from Aaron and I think he's both wonderful and talented.

Oh and the head was great too, in perfect shape, well packaged and quickly shipped.

Thanks

Tom

3. I recently purchased a doll from Aaron and I must say that he was outstanding and went above and beyond. He patiently answered my questions, was friendly and courteous and even sent me comparison photos of the doll I was interested in that helped me make my final decision.

The transaction process was quick and smooth with Aaron letting me know when the doll had been shipped out and providing me with a tracking number immediately. My doll arrived right on time (within a week) and very well packaged along with a gift of clothing patterns from Gracefaerie (since I'd mentioned I make most of my dolls clothes).

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Aaron again in the future. He was a pleasure to deal with.

4. I just purchased an LeDoll Adonis from Aaron's site, Ledolls.com. He offered very good service, giving me the tracking number the same day and I recieved my doll just a couple days later. ^_^ The doll itself was in excellent condition, and even had a pair of glass eyes installed already, even though I ordered a blank doll! He also gave me extra hooks for the hands and feet to make changing them out for the spares easier, a huge help since this is is my first resin doll.

I would definitely recommend Aaron to do business with again.

5. I sold some items for Madonnafanme.She is very friendly.and make a very quickly payment.a nice communication~Thank you very much. ^0^

6. I had a perfect transaction with Madonnafanme. I purchased a bjd and shipping was lightning fast! He was helpful and informative and even enclosed a "gift" with my guy.

Highly recommend Aaron, very professional! Thank you!

7. Yet another fantastic transaction to Madonnafanme. Definitely a A+++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. I bought a doll head from Aaron and not only did the transaction and shipping go perfectly, but this seller is such a sweetheart! I'd love to buy from again. Thanks Madonnafanme・・♥

9. I just purchased a doll from Madonnafanme and the transaction went so beautifully! This is the second doll I've adopted from Madonnafanme and I can't say enough positive about Aaron as a seller. Communications were prompt throughout. The doll was shipped the day my payment was received. The doll was lovingly packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

I have to add, that this doll (and the previous doll I bought from Aaron) were absolutely immaculate - a rarity when it comes to second hand dolls. Aaron takes beautiful care of his resin kids and sends them off in as clean as brand new.

I just love dealing with Madonnafanme/Aaron, and I hope to work with him again. He's absolutely one of the finest on DoA's sales forums.

10. Aaron was a true delight to sell to, and very enthusiastic despite the appaling service we both received from my end due to the ridiculous weather!!!

Lovely to chat to, understanding, quick payment and a real pleasure in all.
      Thanks for your purchase i really hope you like him :)

11. Aaron purchased a MSD item from me recently. Transaction was FAB :) Would trade with Aaron anytime! Thanks again :)

12. Aaron purchased an MSD top off me recently. Fast & friendly trade! Thanks again :)

13. I bought a pair of rare boots from Aaron and they were delivered almost before I finished clicking the order button. :) His communication was wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

14. I am IN LOVE with Aaron! Really, I am! I bought an "impldoll Aaron" from Aaron of LeDolls (who the impldoll was actually named after!- http://www.ledolls.com/). My Aaron is wonderful, was delivered in like, one day, and the human Aaron was just a delight to deal with! I could not be happier with the transaction!

After such a great experience, I ordered some clothes and shoes from LeDolls, and again, had a wonderful experience. Ordered items on Saturday, they arrived on Monday! Nice quality, great prices, super fast shipping, Aaron just can not be beat!

15. I bought an Impldoll from Aaron's website and he was kind enough to arrange a layaway for me. He was absolutely wonderful to deal with, very friendly and helpful and went above and beyond! The doll arrived today and is gorgeous, gorgeous! I couldn't be happier! :)

16. Aaron is Great.
      I have purchased a few dolls from him I have 2 of his Ledolls and just bought AOD Chi. My doll arrived very fast and extreamly well packed double boxed. Aaron even sent me updates on Chi's travel scedule. I can highly recomend Aaron and Ledoll. I will be back for more dolls.
      Hugs
      Winky/Charie

http://www.etsy.com/shop/cyw159

17. Aaron has been wonderful to deal with. I purchased a Kaye Wiggs Nyssa from him and everything went smooth as silk. My Doll arrived super fast in two days and even had extra items included. I received wonderful emails and enjoy everyone of them. I just love my new girl. I would recommend Aaron(madonnafanme) to everyone. Thanks so much, Aaron!

18. Excellent buyer! Prompt payment, and good communication. Would not hesitate to buy from or sell to! Thanks again!

19. I purchased a IO Lion Mask from Aaron. He is graet to deal with. Communication is well, and ship fast! Thanks very much!

20. Aaron responded very quickly to my pm's and the transaction went smoothly. Excellent communication. My package arrived very quickly and I am pleased with my AOD Kim head :)