1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madonnafanme (Aaron Egawa)

Feb 17, 2007

1. Aaorn bought "eye" marbles for his Nightmare from me, friendly request and fast payment. And very nice communication during and after the transaction. A great buyer!

2. I bought a doll head from Aaron. He was very friendly and helpful when answering my questions and shipped it out the same day I paid. I would definetly buy from him again :)

3. I bought an elfdoll head from Madonnafanme :)!!!

The shipping was SO FAST (the same day I paid) and the packing job was wonderful! I would absolutely do business with Madonnafanme again in the future :).

4. I bought a dollzone Hong from Madonnafanme. I paid for him on Wednesday, he SHIPPED on Wednesday, and got here today. He was packed very well, and Aaron also included a wig with him, as well as eyes. :) I was very pleased by this transaction. Aaron is wonderful to do business with, and I'll likely buy from him in the future.

5. If I ever become a seller, I hope I'm just like Aaron. His Rou was an incredibly good price, and Aaron filled the box with extras. Rou arrived quickly and safely. Not only that, Aaron kept in touch with friendly communication thru the whole transaction.
      Aaron is one of the best, and I'd gladly buy from him again..
      Taylor in Austin

6. I bought a LeekeWorld Romeo from Madonnafanme. Communication was superb, the best communication I have ever had with a seller. He shipped Romeo out exactly when he said he would and packed super well, he even included an extra wig and carry blanket. I highly recommend Aaron and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

7. Aaron ROCKS! I have delt with him on a couple sales and exchanges and he is always super friendly, easy to communicate with and ships lickity-split! He's the bomb and I would buy,sell, trade, or otherwise deal with him any day!

THANKS AARON!!!

8. I bought an AOD Lan from Aaron, and he is wonderful to deal with. He took the time to re-string my doll, and even sent an extra gift with her. She arrived so quickly, I didn't even get her new outfit finished! He is a pleasure to do business with.

9. Aaron is right on his reputation with pleasant service and communication, quick shipping, great prices and quality as described goods.

I bought an Elfdoll Halloween Hana boy from Aaron and he is super sweet. I would definitely o business with him again.

Much Mahalo!

10. I had an absolutely wonderful transaction with Madonnafanme!
      SUPER Great communication, and my doll was packed very well!
      I would buy from him again in a second!
      Thank you so much!:D

11. I bought a C-line Fullset Ino from Madonnafanme and the transaction went incredibly smooth! Very easy to work with! Everything arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Wouldn't hesitate to business with them again! A+++++++++!!!!!!

12. I purchased a modded AoD doll from Madonnafanme. Communication was perfect and shipping was uber fast! I would definitely do business with Madonnaofanme again~

Thank you C:

13. Aaron sold me a lovely AoD dolly and extra head! The transaction was smooth, and shipping was swift! would happily deal with again, thank you so much!

14. I bought a Impldoll Harley from Madonnafanme! Since we're in the same city I did a local pickup and it was fantastic meeting him in person. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!

15. Just received my impl cat doll today from this fabulous seller. Answered my many questions and communication was fantastic. Received my doll quickly and safely. Would highly recommend this seller and would definitely do business in the future.

16. Aaron bought a pair of resin soul horns from me. Very nice to deal with. Paid when he said he would and communicated throughout the transaction. Highly recommended! Thanks!

17. Aaron is awesome! I bought a Tong Tong from him and she arrived quickly and in great condition. He had excellent communication through the entire transaction. Would love to do business again!

18. I adopted a ImplDoll Jasper from Madonnafanme, Arrive packaged with tender loving care, perfect Lil Angel arrived today!
      Thank you Aaron for the Most Perfect Adoption.
      :daisy Highly Recommend to all :daisy

19. I just purchased an Impledoll male from Madonnafanme and I just could not be happier with the communications, service, shipping, and price! I would definately recommend this wonderful seller to anyone, and will keep an eye out for future sales in his new e-store! Such a great experience~ makes me love the doll even more!

20. I bought an IMPLdoll Charles from Aaron. He arrived very quickly. I needed him in time for a meetup and he got here a week before it started, in perfect condition and with extras. Aaron was very sweet and fun to talk to from start to finish and I would definitely buy from him again! :D