1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madonnafanme (Aaron Egawa)

Feb 17, 2007

1. Bought a fabulously unusual Colin scorpion from Aaron. He was great about working with me on the purchase, even threw in a set of eyes not pictured in the ad. SUPER fast shipping, paid late Wednesday and had doll in hand by Saturday morning! Fabulous seller!

2. I had a Great selling experience with Aaron! Great communication and very patient with me!
      Thank You!

3. Madonnafanme bought a Minimee Lady Gaga head from me and was wonderful to deal with - not only did he sent payment promptly but I enjoyed his friendly PMs - highly recommend dealing with him!!!

Thank you Aaron!!!!! :) :) :) :)

4. I bought Aaron's Souldoll Chiron for a spectacular price.
      The shipping was quick, he was packed very well, and he looks just like new.
      Two free wigs were thrown into the deal which was a very pleasant surprise!

Seriously, an amazing person to do business with. Thank you!

5. Aaron bought a bjd head from me,transaction was perfect ! :)

6. I just finished a trade with Aaron, and it was highly successful, and great...thank you very much! I have enjoyed our conversations :)
      Susan

7. Had a wonderful transaction with Madonnafanme. He purchased some Soom Epidos props from me. He paid quickly and let me know when everything arrived safely. Thanks so much!

8. Madonnafanme bought a soom body form me and it couldnt have gone more smoothly. He made a fast payment and had great communication. I would sell to him again in a heart beat. Thanks so much!

9. I recently sold a head to Aaron, and it was a perfect experience. I would definitely sell to him again if the opportunity came.

10. Madonnafanme bought some wigs from me and the whole transaction was fabulous - great communication, fast payment & he messaged me the day they arrived to let me know AND left feedback! I'd be happy to deal with him again anytime. :)

11. I bought a Domuya elf boy from Aaron, A++++ seller! He was very kind to work with, and shipped the DAY I finished my payments!! And wow, he arrived fast. Two days later across the country!! And so very well packed, not a scratch on him. Would deal with Aaron any day! Thanks for a perfect transaction! :D

12. I bought a Domuya elf boy from Aaron and could not have asked for a better buying experience! SO helpful and friendly! There was even a small problem, nothing he could have known about before sending the doll... but Aaron took care of it right away. I'd be thrilled to deal with him any day of the week! Couldn't give a higher recommendation! Thanks SO much for an amazing transaction. ^__^

13. I adopted a fantastic blue Souldoll Tarot High Priestess Celina, a 1/3 Domuya/LE Dolls elven bow and arrow set, armor, and outfit from Madonnafanme. Perfect transaction! Super friendly, very quick to ship and the everything arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and just as lovely in person. Celina is beautiful and exactly what I have been searching for!! :D I would be delighted to work with Aaron again! <3

(ノ ◔ ◡ ◔)ノ*:・゚✧:goldstar

14. I just bought a ImpleDoll Xiaowei from Aaron and it was a seamless process. All communication was terrific and she shipped out quickly and safely. She was packed well and was exactly as advertised. Happy to have her. Thanks Aaron.

15. Hee Hee - I'm a guy! :)

16. I meant she the doll .