1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maitalia

Feb 5, 2007

1. Maitalia

Was in the Hugh Jackman minimee order I help run, He paid quickly and I had great commnications with him. Recommended!!

2. Misa did a partial trade for my Tinybear Moona, he sent the first payment quick. Then sent me a dollheart outfit. Transaction went perfectly, even over a long time he was good communication. Pleasure to deal with!

3. Maitalia bought Sard's hooves and hooves part from me while using a 2 month layaway. He was friendly, communicative and prompt with payments; he always paid on time too! :) The transaction was very smooth and pleasant. Overall, this was an excellent transaction! thank you ^^

4. I did a trade with Maitalia. His Souldoll Apple for my Wishel and extras + cash. The transaction was wonderful and he was very patient with me! Great person to work with!

5. Maitalia participated in my littlefee split.

Misa kept up great communication while we were waiting for the items to be mailed out, and paid promptly. I would not hesitate to buy/sell/trade with Misa again :)

6. I have had several transactions with Misa over the years and he is always wonderful to deal with!
      Good communication and pays quickly. Highly recommended!

Thanks for everything! <3

7. Maitalia bought my LSG Kumi from me via layaway. The transaction was flawless and his communication was super friendly and payments were made on time. I couldn't have asked for a better layaway! I highly recommend Misa and I would gladly do business with him again in the future :D

<3

8. Misa is an absolute dream to deal with. Excellent communication, lightening fast shipping, careful packaging and just an all around GREAT person. It would be my pleasure to work with him again anytime.

9. Did a very successful trade with Maitalia XD

Everthing went smoothly and I am truly satisfied. Would love to repeat the experience anytime ^__^

10. Maitalia purchased an MSD sized doll head from me! Paid with money order, Payment arrived super fast and she had wonderful communication! I would buy/sell/trade again with her anytime!!! Wonderful transaction!

11. I bought an Elfdoll Tiny Sylf from Maitalia and everything was perfect. She's just as described and arrived quickly. I would definitely recommend business.

:daisy

12. MAITALIA participated in my Soom Heliot Split. Payment was prompt and communication was wonderful! She was amazingly understanding when a piece of her part of the split went to another participant by mistake and was kind enough to let me know when it arrived to her. This was an all around excellent and pleasant transaction and I would absatively do business with her again! :)

13. I organized a MD Soom split MAITALIA took part in. She was friendly, paid on time, and let me know when her head arrived. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you very much. :)

14. I bought a SoulDoll Little Kimmy from Maitalia, who was kind enough to respond to my WTB--the transaction was begun and concluded with stunning speed, thanks in part to the USPS shooting Kimmy out of Chicago like he'd been stuffed in a cannon!

Maitalia shipped the doll the very next day after I paid, and it came to me well-wrapped in bubblewrap and not rattling around in the least; although the jostling of transit had knocked some of the bubblewrap loose, the doll itself was unharmed, and I have to put the blame for that one on the vagaries of the postal service.

All in all I was very pleased by the speed, ease, and troublefree nature of this transaction, and I would buy from Maitalia again. :)

15. Maitalia took part in my Soom Chrom split, paid on time (if not early) and was always extremely nice in her emails :-) I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell from this super nice gal :-) Thanks so much! BeckyE

16. Bought a Minimee (Kira!) head from MAITALIA. He was wonderful to buy from. The head was packaged perfectly and arrived quickly, and he was even kind enough to let me know that an order for Kira's other half was going on!

Highly recommend Misa. Don't hesitate to contact him if you want anything he's selling ;)

17. I had a MOST FANTASTIC transaction with Maitalia which involved a layaway, great communication and timely payments.
      I would gladly do another MP transaction with Maitalia:)
      Thanks

18. Participated in a trade with Maitalia and communication and the trade were great. Would be ready to do trade, buy or sell with Maitalia again any time. Thankyou

19. Maitalia was in a Chrom split i ran, was wonderful to work with, wonderful communication and even understood when something went wrong! Would love to work with again

20. I think Misa is probably the nicest splitter I've ever dealt with!

Misa's communication during our Sphaler split (now recently completed!) was even friendlier than my own, and all replies were prompt, fantastic, supportive. Definitely a pleasure to deal with, I'm kind of sad it's over now!

Overall, a very good buyer! Trustable, and amazingly personable! I recommend this wonderful 'head hunter' to anyone who is interested in any kind of sale.

A plus awesome best, very good and wonderful, you got my vote! 8D d!

-Angele :daisy