1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maitalia

Feb 5, 2007

1. Maitalia participated in my luna split and was very awesome to do business with. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to go through a split with. He paid alongside me via layaway and was always on top of everything. Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your girl! A++ Split partner!

2. maitalia commissioned me for two faceups and everything went just fine :) Quick to respond in PMs, very nice and let me know when the package arrived, thanks!

3. I purchased a faceplate from Maitalia. Perfect transaction, great communications, super quick ship! Highly recommend!

4. A great participant in the Kira/Jen Gelfling go,
      Thanks,
      Robin

5. I bought a WS Puki Pukisha Winking face plate from maitalia. It was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. Would definitely buy from again! Thank you!

6. I bought a LittleFee Kitty face plate from maitalia. She shipped it quickly and kept in communication. Thank you~!

7. We worked out a trade together! She shipped promptly and when she said she would. It was a fun trade with a trustworthy person and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

8. Bought a doll from me and everything went great! Swift trade for most of it, and swift payment for the rest of it! Excellent artist as well!

9. I had a wonderful and exciting trade experience with Misa! She was looking to sell her Iplehouse EID Real Skin Gentle Akando, and I was looking to trade my Shirou Tachibana for some seriously sexy eye candy. Turns out, Ms. Misa here is a Volks lover too and it was a match-made in heaven!

We both shipped our boys out, had some hilariously fun conversation and within just a few days, both of our boys arrived to each other's homes and I know I couldn't be happier! I've got a hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin'-resin'-love and she's got a sweet little Shirou-face!

And I wasted no time painting my boy, too. Here he is, already making himself at home with some of my other dolls:

[​IMG]

10. Maitalia bought my Abadon armor on a layaway. She was very courteous and made her payments in a timely manner. I highly recommend her for any laways, she is very reliable. A most excellent buyer to work with!

11. Maitalia contact me to sell me a Dark Violet Fer for MSD wich i was looking.

I had a wonderful experience with Misa! By far he is one of the best seller that i have found on internet.

He was a really nice seller, very patient, great communication and he send me the package as i told him, with an EMS shipment, when i payed for a normal shipment, and he send me the item before i compelte the payment, increible. The package arrives the same day that he told me (August 4th) without any problem.

One of the best experience that i ever had (if not the best). Perfect. This was an all around excellent and pleasant transaction and I would do business with her again if i can! Absolutely recommended.

Thanks for everything.:)

12. I posted a WTB ad and not ten minutes later, Maitalia answered with "Hey, will this work?" and offered me a Dragondoll "Uncle" size body for the price I could afford. It is PERFECT! The body was shipped immediately. It was very well packed and the body is pristine. It arrived with two broken fingers, but it was NOT the wrapping that failed - I think the post office abused the box hardcore. I am so happy with this body :) Thank you, Maitalia!!! :D

13. Maitalia is like an angel. Seriously! She saw my WTB post for a Soom Romantic Heliot head with horn and let me know she had one for sale for a very fair price. She packed him well, shipped quickly, and had excellent communication. Thank you for helping me complete one of my dream dolls!

14. ++++positive++++
      MAITALIA bought the RML R-01 Head from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

15. Bought Soom Sphaler MD fantasy parts from Misa. Misa is lovely to buy from, pleasant and clear comms, sets expectations and meets them :) very pleased with my purchase, thanks Misa! :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

16. She sold a head to me~
      she is soooo kind and friendly~
      a A+ seller~

17. Super-duper buyer! Paid quickly and was really kind and patient. Thanks so much!

18. Just sold a pair of boots to Maitalia. It was a perfect transaction, great communication, swift payment. Great to deal with!

Thank you very much.

19. Bought an oldskin body and a head, very happy with them.
      Packing job fantastic and also great communication, nice person to deal with all round!

20. I do face up for Maitalia's boy. The communication was great. She fast with paying too. Have a happy and pleasant transaction. Really recommended . Thank you so much... ^^