1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maitalia

Feb 5, 2007

1. MAITALIA purchased a doll from me on layaway. Communication was perfect and she paid the layaway off earlier than expected. We couldn't have had a better transaction and I would definitely recommend Maitalia :sumomo:

2. I bought a head from MAITALIA on layaway. He answerd fast and shipped the head fast. Good communication. A great seller! Thank you! :)

3. i purchased an old volks head from maitalia and she was super friendly and the head arrived quickly ^^

4. I bought a Helena Bonham Carter minimee from Misa. He was absolutely amazing to deal with! Responds quickly to email and mailed out when I finished paying my layaway. I wouldn't hesitate dealing with him again :)

5. maitalia purchased a volks old f06 head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

6. I bought a Dikadoll girl body via layaway from Maitalia this past month; communication was great, the package shipped quick and the body was packed very well! Definitely recommend Maitalia as a seller and would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much! :)

7. I just received an Impldoll Nelson purchased from Maitalia. The doll arrived very thoroughly packed and padded with every last item advertised as included in the sale. All of his paperwork and option parts were unopened and pristine. Maitalia was very easy to work with, providing me with detailed communication throughout the purchase. He even refunded me the difference when the shipping was less than expected!
      I would absolutely buy from him again.

8. Positive Transaction!
      I traded some clothes and items with Misa for a Nelson Special Hair (?) head and the transaction was excellent! Amazing communication and special packing for the resin hair. Very happy! Wouldn't hesitate to trade or deal with again, thank you!!!!

9. maitalia did a body swap with me and the transaction was great. lots of timely communication, quick shipping, the body was very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. thanks! mr tumnus is thrilled to be a boy now ;)

10. I bought a Soom Phonolus head from him and everything was great! Well packed and very good communications, he is also super nice to talk to :)

11. I put a wtb thread up for some realfee items, and Misa contacted me. He was a great person to buy from and was very helpful and a friendly guy. Will definitely buy from him again. Thank you :)

12. I purchased a realfee body from Misha. He let me set up a quick layaway. Communication was superb! And the body was perfect. Such a wonderful person to work with!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!

13. I bought a doll from Misa and he was really nice and patient with me while I struggled to make up my mind about whether or not I was sure I wanted to buy it. XD Smooth, good transaction, zero complaints whatsoever! :)

14. Misa participated in another one of my Iplehouse group orders. I was delighted to work with her again, because I knew everything would go smoothly. She was good with her layaway payments and let me know when the package arrived safely. :)

15. Purchased a pristine, blank Akando head from Maitalia and I am completely and utterly pleased. Not only was it something I wanted badly for a very fair price, but every aspect of the transaction was a total breeze. Communications were extremely prompt and follow-through exactly as promised throughout the transaction.

I would gladly work with this seller again - anytime!

16. Misa sold me a 5th Motif Venitu on a layaway and I can't say enough good things.
      Communication was on point, the doll was in great condition and was packaged very well.

I would 100% deal with again.

Thanks Misa!

17. I purchased an Iplehouse EIDM head from Maitalia in April 2017. Perfect transaction in every way--great communication, pleasant to deal with. Shipped quickly & packed very, very well. Happy to recommend--and thanks again. :)

18. I just finished a perfect transaction with Maitalia. I was able to purchase from him a FL F60 Juri 13 head. It arrived safely and well packaged. I'd love to deal with him again and certainly recommend! Thank you again! :cheer

19. POSITIVE
      I purchased an aGatti Vincent from Maitalia (Misa) and the whole transaction was wonderful. Misa was very friendly and was kind enough to construct a mailing box of the right size just so Vincent would ship out quickly. It was a great experience and I would most definitely purchase from Misa again. Thank you!

20. I purchased a Switch Gyoha head from Misa. He is a wonderful person to deal with and I would definitely buy from him again. Great transaction all the way through!