1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maiwenn

Oct 20, 2007

1. Maiwenn purchased a NS MNF Miyu (sleeping) head off me. Another nice, smooth transaction. She's very prompt and communication was great! Thank you!

2. Maiwenn purchased an MSD sized hoodie from me, prompt payment and great communication. Thank you again :)

3. i sold doll clothes to Maiwenn, immediate payment, great communication, recommended

4. Maiwenn purchased a Leekeworld wig from me. : ) And she is excellent in every way! a truly trustworthy buyer who let me know when her wig arrived. :D no complaints or hitches whatsoever with her. ^^ You can count on a very smooth transaction!

Thank you again and please enjoy the wig! :D A++

5. I sold to the kaede clothes to Maiwenn: fast payment, great communication,and easy transaction.Perfect!!

Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

6. Maiwenn purchased 2 wigs from me. Payment was fast, communication excellent, overall flawless. :)

7. Maiwenn participated in my ED eyes group order and she was a pleasure to deal with! She told me when the package arrived and paid promptly! Thanks so much! I highly recommend her as a buyer and GO participant.

8. Maiwenn bought a pair of MSD mary janes from me. She paid quickly and was nice enough to leave feedback for me, even when I forgot. :D I highly recommend her and would not hesitate to do business with her again myself.

9. Maiwenn has purchased a lovely Mio sweater from me. Another wonderful and flawless transaction with this dear girl. ^O^ Everything is always perfect. She is very easy to talk to and is easy to communicate with. PMs were replied fast and payment was fast as well. Excellent, excellent buyer! Totally recommended!!!

A++ Thank you!

10. Maiwenn purchased 2 hairbands from me. Very fast payment and great communication ^_^ thank you very much!

Also thank you for the critique about my hairbands. I'll try my best to fix on what you have pointed out as best as I can. I'm sorry about what bothers you and thank you for everything.

Kay

11. I sold a Minifee shirt to Maiwenn and the transaction went very smoothly and communication was excellent. She sent payment very promptly which was greatly appreciated.

12. Maiwenn bought a Soom wig from me! A great buyer, and a lovely transaction. Thanks! :)

13. Maiwenn purchased some Astrokitty clothing from me. A great buyer who always pays immediately upon invoice. ^^ I'm very lucky to have a buyer as easy to deal with as her! Thank you very much for your purchase, yet again.

Please enjoy the clothes.. :) A++

14. Maiwenn sold me a pair of MNF engineer boots. Was a total delight to buy from, everything was perfect. Thank you !

15. I bought a yosd Linn from Maiwenn and it was the best transaction I could ask for. She was very flexible about giving me a two-month layaway (even though it turned out I didn't need it), all communication was quick and pleasant, and my dolly was shipped super quick. Everything was very well packed and Maiwenn even included a little dress so my girl wouldn't be naked. :aheartbea

Thank you so much!

16. Maiwenn hosted a Fairyland Group Order that I was part of. The GO was nice and smooth and she was even flexible and arranged a meet so we could drop off items and not pay for shipping. She's always great to deal with. Thank you!

17. Maiwen orginized a group order!! She was quick clear and well orginized,
      Shewas delightfulto work with and very kind!!

18. My Fourth transaction with Maiwenn! Thank you very much for always paying on time and keeping everything smoothly every time we have a dealing. :D I hope you love your eyes and that they will be of great use for your little one. Very trustworthy and highly recommended! You can always count on her to be an excellent person to deal with. Have a great day and take care. :)

A++ Buyer. Thank you !!