1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Manami

Dec 11, 2006

1. Manami purchased clothing from me this month and couldn't have been a better customer.
      Fast payment, pleasant communication. I look forward to doing business with again. :)

2. I bought the MSD LA Dolpa Kimono Set from Manami.

She is very pleasant to deal with--very professional and the communication was very clear and fast! :D She even put the kimono set on hold for me and was very patient with me~

Manami is also shipped my purchase very quickly. The kimono set was carefully packed. Everything is exactly as she described in her sale thread.

I highly recommend Manami as a seller--Very pleasant and efficient! :fangirl:

Thank you so very much! The kimono/furisode is beautiful~ :love

3. I bought a Yo-SD kimono from Manami and could not be happier with the transaction. She was very friendly and great with communication. She let me know she had received payment and when my kimono shipped. I will gladly buy from her again!

4. Bought a head from Manami.

Very friendly & nice seller,super fast shipping and the head was well packed.

Will to trade with her again!Thankyou!^^

5. I just purchased an H. Naoto SD Channel outfit from Manami and it arrived with lightening speed and in perfect condition! Her communication was just excellent and very friendly. Thank you so much Manami...I hope to buy more from you in the future!:)

6. I buy a Jacket from Manami, fantastic transaction!!! nice person!

7. I bought a Volks Rose from Manami and she was a pleasure to deal with. She packed my doll very carefully and shipped her out super fast. I highly recommend her!
      Thank you SO much Manami!

8. I bought a pair of jeans from Manami. It was a flawless transaction and she was super nice to deal with. Thank you :)

9. I joined a Volks GO hosted by Manami
      fast PM replies and everything is so smooth!!!
      will join again for sure :D

10. I was part of Manami's Volks Group Order. Manami was super organized, contacted each step of the order and the fastest shipping ever! Thank you Manami!

11. Was part of the Volks Group Order Manami ran ^^ It went super well! I got my items quicker then I ever had with any other GO I've been in. Manami was nice, quick with updates and very organized, I hope to work with her again.

12. Manami coordinated a Volks GO for its 10th Anniversay pins and accessories. It was a trouble-free and FAST transaction. Thank you for coordinating the GO! :daisy

13. Participated in the recent Volks Memorial Group Order run by Manami. Everything's good, thank you for running it for us!

14. I participated in a group order for the Anniversary Items from Volks International that Manami kindly ran. She kept everyone involved up-to-date and continued a strong line of communication until the items arrived. My items were shipped quickly to my home and came with no damages to them. Best transaction that I had in a long time. :)

15. Participated in a GO under Manami - she did a superb job of keeping everyone up-to-date and getting out items out ASAP!

Much thanks!

16. I participated in a Volks GO & it was smooth from start to finish! Manami was beyond organized with excellent communication along the way. Items were shipped super fast arrived safe & sound. I can highly recommend Manami to any other DOA member who anticipates doing a transaction with her in the future.

17. Manami organized a Volks Group Order that I participated in.
      Excellent communication, kept us constantly updated, fast shipping, very friendly, everything went smoothly, highly recommended! I would love to do another transaction with her again in the future.

Thank you!

18. Manami bought part of an outfit set from me. She paid quickly and was great with friendly, fast communication. Also one of the quickest transactions ever! :D

19. I participated in Manami's Volks group order- great communication, fast shipping, perfect transaction, thanks again! :)

20. I bought a Volks shirt from Manami, and couldn't be happier! She kept in touch, and the shirt arrived quickly and safely packaged. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much~! :D