1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mandagore

Mar 15, 2008

1. I bought a tiny doll from Mandragore, a Sleeping Elf's tiny Zack. He arrived safe and sound, I got all off his stuffs promised, the communication was great, he was packed perfectly and was shipped really fast. I would gladly buy next time from her again ^.^

2. I bought a DOT body from Mandragore and it was a very good transaction. Perfect communication and quick shipping, the body arrived well wrapped and in good conditions.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^

3. I bought a Soom Uyoo from Mandragore. She communicated promptly and nicely accommodated my layaway. Shipping was quick, packaging superb. I recommend her as a seller.

--MW

4. I bought Atsushi Sakurai minimee head from Mandagore and what a wonderful pleasant person she is. Fast communication and shipping, I highly recommend her! Thanks again!

5. I bough a PukiFee Shiwoo from Mandagore and I have nothing but good to say~. She was really friendly, polite and patient and the doll arrived well packaged and really quickly~. Thank you again for a really smooth transaction! ;u; All my recommendations and good luck for the future~.

6. Bought a DIM body from mandagore. It was a perfect, quick and easy transaction with very nice communication. Would definetly buy again.

7. I bought Dollndoll Yuha head from Mandragore. I've got really great communication with her, package came quickly, the head is also great! And extra thanks for small chocolate as a gift, that was very cute:sweat

8. I purchased a Pukifee Bonnie from Tina and I could not ask for a better seller! She was wonderful, answered back immediately, and was patient with me while I figured out how paypal worked!

I recommend her to the fullest! Very trust worthy and a pure delight to communicate with :)

9. I purchased a Leeke boy body from Mandagore and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was very fast and friendly, my item was shipped immediately, packed safely and was in "as new" condition (which I wouldn't expect of a used body).
      I highly recommed Mandagore! :)

10. I bought a DT Elysia head from Tina and she arrived fast and in perfect condition as described. Very friendly and sweet to work with. Thank you for a lovely transaction. :)

11. Madagore sold me a Ryuhei Matsuda Minimee head on a short layaway. Had been a wonderful transaction. Highly recommended. Thank you.

12. I bought a Body from mandagore and transaction was smooth and easy. Fast responses to my PM´s. Always friendly and quickly shipped. I would deal with her everytime again! Thank You! ^^

13. I bought an Iplehouse Asa from Mandagore and it was a perfect transaction. I would deal with her again for sure!

14. I bought a SimplyDivine head from Mandagore and I couldn't be happier!! the head is in perfect condition and she was very kind when I requested if she could remove his faceup and send it blank. She also packed it perfectly and everything looks like new.
      Her communication was excellent and the shipping was very quick!
      Mandagore is an excellent seller and I would love to do business with her again ^^ thank you!!

15. Mandagore bought me an unoa sist! She's very kind and she paid fast :)

+1

16. I purchased an Elfdoll Vivien head from Mandagore.
      Smoothest transaction ever! Her communication was amazing and she shipped super fast.
      I would definitely buy from her again, thanks so much! :)

17. I purchased a NS juah head from Mandagore.
      she was extremely efficient and friendly. Juah was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition
      An absolute pleasure to deal with. thank you so much. very highly recommended.

18. Deal with Mandragore only recommend. Great friendly communication. Everything is perfect.

19. I bought a BID Efreet from Mandagore. The transaction was really smooth; Mandagore is very kind and a pleasure to deal with. Efreet arrived swiftly and carefully wrapped. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller again!

Thanks again for a wonderful transaction :D!

20. I bought a Volks SD elf boy from mandagore. Communication was excellent, shipment fast, and both box and doll extraordinarily well packed. I recommend her highly! Thank you so much mandagore, for selling this beautiful boy in great condition! I am super happy with him.