1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for mandar8587

Sep 25, 2006

1. I purchased a Dollzone 43cm girl body from Amanda, and she was BEYOND helpful during the entire transaction!! She even went out of her way to look up photos for me when we were trying to determine a resin match. Her shipping was incredibly fast, and the body was packed very securely. Our PMs back and forth have been really fun and friendly. All in all, I give her my absolute HIGHEST recommendations!! :D

2. I sold a pair of MNF hands to Mandar8587. She was great to deal with, it was a perfect transaction!!
      thanks a lot :)

3. Just completed a doll trade with mandar8587-
      She shipped her out the next day, and the doll arrived safely in very good condition-
      Thanks so much, and I hope we can trade again sometime! :)
      -Melissa

4. =) Nice buyer. Good transaction. Would definately do business again. Thank you!

5. I was in a trade with mandar8587. Great communication and wonderful to do business with ^_^ After seeing that for some reason the resin didn't match in our trade, she was quick to ship back and provide tracking. She even restrung and seuded my body for me!

:D

6. mandar8587 bought a MSC from my store, She paid fast, and the transaction was super smooth. Wonderful buyer!

7. mandar8587 bought some clothes from me. The payment was fast and the communication was great. Wonderful buyer! <3<3<3

8. Apparently I forgot to leave her feedback :)

Working with Amanda was awesome...she paid promptly and was in great communication throughout the transaction (she bought Baha parts) and even sent me pics after per my request.

Rock on!

9. mandar8587 bought my DZ Jing from me. She was great to deal with and paid off her layaway ahead of schedule. I hope our paths cross again!

10. I did a doll trade with Mandar, and it was nothing but smooth and easy. He arrived safe and sound, in exactly the described condition, and in a timely manner. Recommended 100%!

11. Mandar8587 is such a pleasant person to deal with. I sold her two pairs of Astrokitty pants. Shipping was slow ( still on schedule though ) but she was very patient with the whole thing! I'm very happy I've been blessed to have customers like her. =)

She's awesome. I recommend her as a buyer!! A++

12. I bought a dollzone Aleistair from Mandar, he arrived quickly and the transaction was easy as pie. Thanks again for letting me bring dani home.

13. :D we traded!

It went swimmingly. And we both now have new dolls to love! Hurah!

14. I bought a MNF Chiwoo head from Amanda :) Was a bit slow to reply but everything else was perfect! Thanks a lot for letting me adopting that cute Chiwoo!

15. I bought a Domuya Marlene, Dirge of Glory Doll, from Mandar on Layaway . .The layaway went smoothly, communication was great, and she shipped her super-fast..she did a wonderful packing job, and Marlene arrived in excellent condition . . I would definitely buy from her again .. . :)

16. Amanda bought 2 dolls from me (El (mod) and Chiwoo) on a one month lawaway and everything went perfectly! She was wonderful to communicate with and I feel confident that my dolls have a better home! :)

A+++!

17. i had a wonderful transaction with mandar8587
      thank u again :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

19. Excellent transaction with mandar8587 who purchased some eyes from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

20. I adopted mandar8587's Baha :D Communication was excellent, she shipped him fast and he was very well packaged :) I couldn't be happier, thank you very much :D