1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for marci12

Jul 3, 2016

1. I had a great transaction with Marci
      she was a wonderful buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!

2. Marci12 bought two pieces of doll jewelry from me, and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction! :D
      Punctual, kind and friendly, communication was awesome! Would definitely recommend her! :aheartbea

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK: I purchased a beautiful SOOM iMda doll from Marci12 and she was by far friendly and accommodating. I was able to place her on layaway for a short period, and she shipped promptly with fantastic packaging. By far a wonderful experience for a first time BJD buyer and I would ABSOLUTELY purchase from her again!

4. Positive Feedback!

Marci12 bought a painted wings guohuai head from me. They were quick about the payment, even though we did layaway! Very responsive and just a wonderful person!

5. I sold a Switch Holy Seolrok head to Marci on layaway. They were very prompt with payment at the agreed times, and communicated quickly. Would definitely sell to them again!

6. Marci purchased a Souldoll faun body from me on layaway and was wonderful to work with! Made consistent payments on time and had great communication. I'd be happy to work with them again in the future, highly reccommend. Thank you! <3

7. I purchased a gorgeous K-Doll KeiD head from Marci12. They shipped him out quickly with great communication. The packaging was excellent and the head arrived just as described! I would love to do business with them again. Positive!!

8. I bought a Soom Idealian75 Narmer in Tawny from Marci12 on layaway. Such a POSITIVE experience in every way. They allowed me 3 payments as well as answering my millions of questions. Great communicator! It all went so smoothly and I feel like I made a new friend along the way. I highly recommend them to all!

9. I recently purchased a DSDoll Ferret head on a short layaway from marci12. They had excellent communication, the doll was shipped quickly and with very secure packaging. I would highly recommend them as a seller and would purchase from them again. Thank you!

10. Marci12 bought a Switch Seoha head from me on layaway. She kept up great communication and made all payments in a timely manner.

Would gladly do business with again!

Thank you!

11. @marci12 bought an Idealian Romantic Zak head from me, asked for a short layaway but paid sooner than what we've talked about. The overall transaction was great, will definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you!!! <3

12. Positive!

I acquired a peakswoods Mona as Alice in dreamyland with company face up, original hair and eyes and special hands & heeled feet.
      Transaction was smooth, contact excellent. She shipped fast, was photo friendly and was understanding and fair throughout the short layaway agreed upon. 100 out of 10 :3nodding:

13. I bought a beautiful PeaksWoods Mimi Crow Alice in Funderland Fullset with additional Alice in DreamyLand fullset outfit from Marci12. She allowed me to do a layaway so that I could bring my grail home. She shipped when promised and provided any and all photos I asked for (including ones I didn't ask for which were most appreciated). She sent many pics of the packaging and how the doll and items were wrapped. Everything arrived in perfect condition, all items just as promised and in perfect condition. My Mimi Crow is stunning and pics do not do her justice. I would definitely purchase or recommend Marci12. She is fabulous, patient, and wonderful to deal with. Communication was excellent. Thank you so much!

14. marci12 purchased Minifee Summer 2020 head from me and paid quickly, she was also communicative throughout the entire transaction. I would definitely recommend marci12 as a buyer.
      Thank you so much again for the smooth and pleasant transaction!

15. Bought a Sleeping Kai head with Faceup from Marci12 and they were great! He arrived super secure and with a Faceup protector. Would definitely buy from again!

16. Marci12 bought a head of Little Rebel mini-Kamu from me. Marci was absolutely great to deal with throughout the whole transaction :) The layaway payments were on time, comminication was great, so I'll be happy to deal with such a wonderful buyer again ^^

17. Purchased a DF-A Susu head from marci12 and it was a wonderful transaction! They were quick to reply to messages, and the head was shipped fast and packed safely. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

18. I sold a head to Marci12. Everything went quickly and communication was friendly. She PM me when the head arrived. Thank you ! (and sorry for the delay to put you a feedback)

19. I bought a boyhood Cecile from marcie12 and it was a dream transaction. Clear, quick communication, shipped on time, friendly and responsive, and the doll was perfect. Would definitely buy again!