1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for marci12

Jul 3, 2016

1. I purchased a Dearmine Priscilla from marci12 and it went great! The doll and her items are in perfect condition. Communication with marci12 was great, packing on point, and the items shipped fast. Thank you!

2. Marci12 purchased a K-Doll Khan for me on layaway. Marci12 is a very reliable and communicative buyer, let me know when the parcel reached them safely, and was a pleasure all around :) Thank you for a smooth transaction! I 100% recommend Marci12 and would gladly do business again.

3. I bought a Dearmine Vivien L - Sunshine from marci12 and it was a great DoA marketplace experience. She is quick and friendly in communication, and made sure the doll was well-packaged so that I received her in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much! :D

4. I purchased a Loongsoul fullset from Marci12. Great transaction and super, super fast shipping. If possible, I think he was wrapped better than when he came from Loongsoul. Thank you again!

5. I had a great transaction with Marci12
      she was a wonderful buyer!
      she was very kind enough to let me know when she got the package
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

6. I bought CangLang by Universedoll from marci12. Everything was just perfect, I'm very happy.

7. I bought a Nobility doll from Marci12 and it couldn’t have gone better! Great communication, super fast and secure shipping, wrapped with care and just as described! Thank you so much!

8. I purchased a Distant Memory head sculpt Laeoh from @marci12 July 2022. Lovely sculpt-Perfect transaction, she kept me updated as to when the sculpt was shipped and an estimated arrival time. Excellent seller! Thank you. <3

9. I purchased a Berial Asai head and it was a perfect transaction. She shipped the head quickly after my payment and it was well packed. Thank you!

10. I purchased a beautiful souldoll dress from marci21! It was shipped quickly and safely packaged, and communication was great. Thanks so much!!

11. I bought a head from Marci12, she was a great seller with excellent communication. The transaction was smooth, I would recommend anyone to buy from.

12. I bought a DF-H 65 body from Marci21. She has been very quick to answer and really open during our interaction. The communication is always open. It's been a pleasure buying from Marci21, thank you so very much! It's been a very pleasant interaction!

13. I bought a Souldoll Judith from marci12. It was a super easy transaction. Great communication. Doll was sent super quick and was as described. Thanks so much!

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased a DF-H body and a Ringdoll Cryan full set from marci12, so I'll cover both transactions here.

I paid for the DF-H body in full; communication was super fast and very friendly, and I got notified of shipping right away. Unfortunately USPS lost the DF-H body in transit, but marci12 was an absolute gem about the whole thing, making sure I had all the info I needed to finally get USPS to accept my claim after initially rejecting it two times.

I purchased Cryan on layaway, and as before communication was perfect (at one point I did need a reminder to send a payment I'd let slip my mind, and the reminder was very low-key and friendly). The doll thankfully arrived without incident, and based on how carefully everything was packed and shipped in confident the DF-H body would have arrived in fantastic condition as well.

Overall it was a perfect transaction between us and I would do business with marci12 again for sure!

15. I purchased marci12’s Super Gem Saiph on a long layaway they most graciously allowed. Always great communication, and a gentle reminder on a late installment. Package was well packed and delivered rapidly with no issues. I highly recommend this seller and would not hesitate to buy from them again.

16. I bought a doll from marci12 and it was a perfect transaction. Would happily buy from them again <3