1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marianna

Jun 19, 2007

1. payment was sent super fast, and communication was great :)
      I highly recommend her

2. Marianna is one of the best sellers I have met. I bought one Yosd outfit from her. It is really a very nice transaction. Hope to do another one soon.
      Thank you, Marianna.

3. Marianna bought some boots from me. Her payment was fast and the transaction was flawless. :) Perfect buyer! Thank you, glad you enjoy them!

4. I purchased a very nice outfit from :fangirl:Marianna :fangirl:and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Super fast and efficient communication, very good price and lightening fast shipping. I highly recommend :fangirl:Marianna:fangirl: as a SELLER and BUYER!
      A++++:o
      ~Gus

5. I bought Volks Kira from Marianna. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. Communication was great and she answered all my questions and messages promptly. Shipping was super duper fast! :D Thank you for everything!

6. I bought two of my favorite dolls ever from Marianna! She is generous, honest, super professional and a great friend to do business with.

Again:
      :aheartbea Pristine Dolls :aheartbea
      :D Lightning Fast Shipping :D
      :love Generously Priced :love

Thank you so very much Marianna! ~Gus

:sumomo:

7. Marianna is awesome in every way. She bought some crochet hats from me and was lovely to deal with. Thank you Marianna!

8. I just received an exquisite and immaculate Amakusa Shiro Tokisada full set yesterday. He was well-packed for shipping and received promptly. Marianna kept me informed throughout the duration of this transaction. I'm thrilled with my new boy!

9. I have purchased clothing items from Marianna several times, and her items are always in perfect condition and are well packed. Her communication is excellent.

Thanks again, Marianna!

Linda S.
      galatia9

10. I just bought a SD-13 After School Shirou Tachibana from Marianna and she was a complete and utter pleasure to engage in a transaction with and would highly recommend her. She was extremely patient when I asked her to put a tentative hold on her boy while I made sure I had the funds to purchase him and was always responsive and friendly with her PMs. She was also willing to let me pick him up since we don't live that far away from one another. Her boy was exactly as described (perfect and minty condition with unopened original outfit) and she even included a cute extra hat for him to wear. She's an amazing seller, friendly and honest and I hope we are able to engage in future transactions and I would not hesitate to buy or sell to her! :chocoberry

11. Had a great transaction with Marianna. Shipped super quick and packed very nicely. Hope to have repeat transactions. A great gal to work with. Thanks so much.

12. I have purchased a total of 4 dolls from Marianna. Every single transaction was as smooth and perfect as it can be. She is the most honest, direct and sweet seller one can ever hope for.

I really appreciate it!

~Gus

13. Buy with 150% confidence from Marianna!!! I purchased a fullset Tsuyoshi Maki from Marianna and he is absolutely MINT and PRISTINE. It was as though he came straight from Volks and had never been touched. Outfit and paperwork still sealed and perfect. He was packaged with such detail and care and shipped immediately after I sent payment. She is very friendly and has such wonderful and prompt communication. I would be thrilled to do future transactions with her.

Thank you again so much Marianna!

14. Marianna sold me the Dollheart Detective outfit. Shipped super speedy, quick with communication. Thanks so much!

15. I have dealt with Marianna and she is great, nice emails, fast delivery (-:

16. Marianna purchased a pocked watch from me. The communication was great, and she's nice to deal with. Thanks for a wonderful transaction, and till next time! =^_^=

17. I lost the count of how many dolls I got from Marianna. It is quite a few. She is spectacular and prices her dolls very generously. All dolls are pristine!

~Gus

18. I purchased a book for Marianna and it was a super transaction. She shipped very quickly and the item is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again Marianna.

19. I had a wonderful transaction with Marianna! I bought a new in box Romance in Venice outfit from her and I could not be happier :)

:thumbup for this A+ seller!

20. I bought a doll from Marianne and the transaction went very smoothly. She is wonderful to deal with with great communication! Thanks so much!