1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marianna

Jun 19, 2007

1. Brought cristal from her~~~~~~~she is amazing~!fast shipping and quick reply~!

I would like to deal with her again~!

A+++++seller~!!Strongly recommended~!

thank you~!!!

2. Marianne commissioned a faceup from me and the transaction was nothing short of perfection.

Thanks again Marianne.

Marianne

3. i was looking for a Volks Bianca... and i was contacted by Marianne... she sold me her most lovely fullset Bianca... in pristine condition... packed with care, shipped overnight.
      a great seller.... highly recommended.

4. Marianna sold me a gorgeous YO-sd size black & white dress with matching straw hat. So adorable, shipped out promptly, and packed with care. Would gladly do business with again and again. Many thanks :)

5. I bought a really cute Yo sized red dress and shoes from Marianna and I was very pleased with the transaction. She answered my questions for promptly and mailed my package out as soon as I sent my payment! Great seller :) Thank you!

6. I bought a Volks outfit from Marianna, she was quick and lovely to deal with in pm's. The item was sent very quickly and she followed up to make sure that i got the item. Would love to buy from again.

7. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Marianna and it was a great transaction. She shipped quickly and let me know the delivery confirmation number. :)

8. Bought a CP Shine from Marianna. She's a GREAT seller, always understanding and a nice person.
      This was a pleasant transaction, I love my new doll. He looks new, and no imperfections, THANK YOU!

9. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Marianna, and it is perfect! Packed in it's original box, too. It felt like a new purchase!

Thanks so much.

10. I sold the Volks Williams wig to Marianna. Prompt communication and just pleasant all around. She's wonderful to work with and I can't recommend her enough!

11. I purchased a Delf Breakaway from Marianna. Communication was easy and she shipped him quite quickly. Thank you!

12. I bought a doll from Marianna. She arrived in perfect condition. The transaction was perfect too and she send the doll out really quickly! Thank you so much!

13. I sold my Volks Bianka to Marianna. Great communication all the way, highly recommended!

14. Marianna contacted me via a WTB thread for a Volks outfit I missed (Suou Sappanwood kimono), and she sold it to me for a very reasonable price (less than I had offered!). Friendly and prompt communication and she sent the package out the next day in a large box so the outfit wouldn't be folded. I would definitely recommend. Thanks again Marianna.

15. Marianna was part of my Leekeworld GO. Prompt payer and a great buyer!! :)

16. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Marianna. They arrived quickly and well-packed and were in excellent condition. I would deal with her again!

17. I have just bought and received a fabulous outfit from Marianna, it has arrived with super sonic speed all the way to soggy wet England!!!!
      I am overjoyed to get this set as missed it when released and Marianna kindly let me buy it with my unconventionl terms and gladly she agreed to them and here we are a very short time later with fantastic outfit bigs boys fighting over it and ***Happy me***:)
      Thankyou so much Marianne you are an awesome dolly star!!!! :) 1000% recommended!!

18. Bought a Shizu from Marianna, shipped very fast,thank you very much

19. bought a fabulous Luts 05 Juri with a Cristy Stone faceup from Marianna, she was packed safely and arrived quickly thanks so much.

20. Marianna is a very understanding, communicative and professional seller. I received a doll that had a smudge on her face up, Marianna was very kind and gave me a partial refund so that I can send my girl off to a face up artist. I would definitely recommend Marianna for her kindness. Thank you!