1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marianna

Jun 19, 2007

1. I bought a lovely fullset Kurumi from Marianna and she was one of the best sellers I have had the pleasure to deal with. Everything was packed and done so fast that I hardly had time to blink! XD Haha. Seriously though, she shipped her out the very next day I sent payment and she updated me every single step of the way and even asked me about the parcel as soon as she was delivered. All I can say is great, great & great! Highly recommended to all. She is very easy to communicate with and is an absolute joy to have a transaction with. Thanks again for such a pleasant and perfect dealings! I really appreciate it. Keep it up!! A+++++

2. I bought a fullset Volks Ran off Marianna and she was a pleasure to deal with, shipped fast and keep me up to date with what was going on! Thank you very much for selling her to me.
      Highly recommended!

3. I bought Volks SD Liz fullset from Marianna. She was so friendly, communicative and very patient. I am very grateful to her for her help.
      She was also very kind on offering me a very reasonable layaway plan.
      The doll was packaged to ship very securely and arrived safely.
      Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! You're an excellent seller!
      -Am

4. Marianna participated in my ED GO. She was just wonderful! Clear communication, fast payments, and she let me know as soon as the eyes were received! She is an excellent buyer and GO participant! Thank you so much! :D

5. I bought a Volks MSD Sakura from Marianna and the transaction went very smoothly. She sent the doll right away and it was in excellent condition. I would gladly do business with her again!

6. I just bought a Volks SD13 Emma fullset from Marianna, and she was a perfect seller! She was very accommodating with my need for layaway, and shipped her out super fast after I sent my last payment. She came packaged very securely, and in excellent condition as stated in the sales thread. Plus, she's just super friendly, too! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you! :)

7. I bought a Volks kun head from Marianna,great communication and fast payment.thank you!

8. I bought a Volks Eden Fullset from Marianna and the transaction was simply perfect :) Very good communication, the doll was well packt, fast shipped and correct declared for the custom <3 every time again <3

9. I bought a Luts Delf Soony from Marianna and I couldn't be happier!! She's absolutely gorgeous and perfect beyond expectations. the communication was wonderful and I would happily do business with her again! Thank you so much for everything!!

10. Marianna sold me her Angel Elf Soo. She was extremely kind, super fast shipping and even agreed to send the doll to my friend Andrea for customization. Thanks a million for a flawless transaction, Marianna!

11. I purchased a Volks Victorique from Marianna. She contacted me about the fullset she had for sale, gave me an incredibly wonderful price, and was patient with all my questions. She provided pictures and shipped out promptly when she said she would. I would not hesitate to do business with her again! :) A+!!

12. Marianna was a very sweet helpful seller. Great price , beautiful doll. I am very pleased to have worked a sale with her. Thanks again

13. Had a great experience with Marianna. The condition was wonderful, shipping was fast and communication was great. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you!

14. Marianna answered a WTB I had up for Delf Miyu hands. This transaction was a dream. Marianna was courteous, prompt, and extremely kind. It was a real pleasure to deal with her. The package arrived when she said it would and was in perfect shape. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks again!

15. Absolutely first class seller! Marianna answered a WTB I stuck in the marketplace for 20mm urethane eyes. She had just what I needed and sent me great photos. Packaging was wonderful and she sent them very speedily. I couldn't be happier.

16. Absolutely amazing! Marianna contacted me about some delf hands i might want and sure enough she had a pair i was hunting for! Amazing communication! Fast shipping! would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Marianna! ^^ thank you for the hands!

17. I bought a beautiful Dollstown Yeondu from Marianna and I am so happy with her. She is absolutely gorgeous. Marianna was wonderful to work with and tracked her until she was received. Thanks Marianna for everything!

18. Angelbrand was a pleasure to work with. Fast payment and let me know as soon as she received the dolls. I highly recommend her. Thanks again. Marianna