1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marilyn in NY

Dec 19, 2007

1. I sold my Min Del Re to Marilyn. It was a wonderful transaction. The payment was very fast and great communication! :)

2. I sold my Bermann to marilyn, and she payed extremely quick, impressive considering the money we were talking about! When the postal services of both our countries decided to screw us, we were in very close contact and monitored the issue until everything was fine. A greay buyer, i would recommend her without hesitation!

3. Marilyn is the PERFECT buyer - super fast payment, friendly pms/emails! Sell with total confidence! Thanks, M!

4. Bought a beautiful Ruru body from Marilyn. She was very reliable and delivered what she promised. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

5. I bought a doll from Marilyn, which was Volks SD13 Irvin. Everything was fast, the communication with her was perfect.
      Highly recommended seller! ^^

6. Marylin bought Io's lion mask from me and it was a quick and painless transaction. Thanks! :)

7. I bought Marilyn's NS Akando nude..a perfect transaction. She shipped him so quickly--I wasn't expecting him so soon! And he was perfectly packed..he made the journey safely. Thanks for a perfect introduction to BJDs, Marilyn!!

8. Marilyn sold me Volks Williams fullset! I have been absolutely thrilled with the whole transaction from beginning to end. Perfect! Thank you so much, Marilyn! :)

9. I bought a Unoa Mocha from Marilyn in NY and it was a fantastic transaction. The price was great, communication was excellent and shipping was phenomenal. I can't say enough good things about Marilyn in this transaction.

10. I bought a Volks Pearl from Marilyn and she was wonderful! She was very understanding and let me do a short layaway. She was always super fast with e-mails and shipped Pearl safe and really quick after my final payment. I am so happy to have Pearl and am very happy with the transaction! I would definitely do business with Marilyn again - in a heartbeat! <3 Thank you~

11. Purchased a Dollstown 15 Boy Freshskin Body. Smooth transaction, thanks~

12. Sorry for the delayed feedback. :sweat

Marilyn participated in my Soom IO split for his skirt. Paid on time, pleasant in conversation and truly a gem of a person. Thank you so much Marilyn for making my job much easier! :chocoberry

13. I bought an Abadon from Marilyn and he was perfect! He arrived super fast and I couldn't be any happier. ^____^ Thank so much! <3

14. Awesome transaction with Marilyn from whom I purchased a Souldoll Euclase. He arrived quickly, safely and well wrapped. Thanks!

15. I love Marilyn as a SELLER! She was so sweet to me when I needed a layaway for the Vesuvia. She answered all the emails and packaged her so well. I am very grateful for buying Vesuvia. Thanks Marilyn! ~Gus

16. Bought an EID turtleneck from her. It arrived quickly and is great! Thanks so much. ^_^

17. A very speedy transaction with Marilyn... that couldn't have been better. Thank you so very much.

18. Bought a head from Marilyn! A perfect and smooth transaction! Thank you! <3

19. I bought an SD17 body from Marilyn and it was by far one of the nicest transactions I've had in the marketplace. She was super friendly and very accommodating. I couldn't be more happy - thanks so much! ^_^

20. I purchased a number of IH garments from Marilyn and everything was as stated - great condition, all neatly packaged and shipped quickly. I'd definitely buy from her again. Akando and I both thank her! ~suan