1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marilyn in NY

Dec 19, 2007

1. Bought a Minimee head from Marilyn! She was a great seller!

2. I bought a Zaoll luv from Marylin. Couldn't be happier! Great communication and fast shipping :)

3. I bought some suspenders from Marilyn and they arrived quickly and well packaged:).
      Thank you!

4. I bought a doll from Marilyn. Very quick shipping and good communication.
      Thanks!

5. I bought a doll from Marilyn. Communication was great and shipping was quick. Would do another transaction with Marilyn again without hesitation. Thankyou!!!!! : )

6. I bought a Unoa B-el from Marilyn. She was a pleasure to deal with and it was a very pleasant transaction!

A+ :)

7. I bought a msdoll head from Marilyn! A+ transaction! And so very nice. Thank you!

8. I bought an SDC Ren doll from Marilyn and everything went great! Fast shipping and I'm very happy with my new girl! Recommended seller- thank you very much! :)

9. I purchased Narae doll with faceplates from Marylin. She shipped the doll on the same day and I received the package the very next day. I highly recommend Marylin. Thank you for such wonderful experience!

10. I just bought a yosd doll from Marylin. She shipped it very fast and the trade was so pleasant. I highly recommend Marylin. Would trade again if possible. Thanks so much!

11. I purchased a Volks Yo-Sara from Marilyn. She replied to my pm/emails quickly. Sara was packed perfectly, like she had just come directly from Volks. This has to be the easiest transaction I have ever had. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am. Thank you so much♥

12. I bought an Iplehouse Silvia from Marilyn. She was absolutely lovely about letting me hold it overnight and then pay the day after that - even let me off some of the postage!

My doll was shipped very quickly after that and well wrapped. A very efficient transaction and I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

Many sincere thanks, Marilyn!

13. I bought a beautifully-faceupped School A head from Marilyn; the transaction was perfectly smooth, friendly, and quick from start to finish, plus the head arrived very carefully packed and in super condition. Two thumbs WAY up--it's been a real pleasure to do business with Marilyn!

14. Marilyn sold me a Lati Yern, and everything went really well. Thank you so much :D

15. I purchased a gorgeous French resin Narin + faceplate from Marilyn, and it was a wonderful transaction! She communicated quickly and politely, packaged him superbly, and was even kind enough to send a wig and eyes with him as a bonus when there was a little snag in shipping times. I highly recommend her for any sort of transaction. Thank you again! :D

16. I purchased a Volks SD-13 body from Marilyn. The body was perfectly wrapped and in wonderful condition. Another fantastic transaction with Marilyn. Thank you again for helping me to complete my girl. Every transaction should be this wonderfully easy. Big Hugs♥

17. I purchased a Volks-SD 13 body from Marilyn. :D The body was sent out quickly and is in great condition! Thank you so much! <3

18. Hello, I`ve bought scarface Reisner`s head from Marilyn in NY, who is friendly and easy to communicate. The head in in perfect condition and packed well. Thanks a lot! I`d like to buy from Marilyn in NY again!:)

19. Just received a Volks SD13 girl body from Marilyn in NY , and it was a wonderful transaction ^_^ Communication was great, and it was shipped incredibly fast and packed very well! No problems whatsoever! I would certainly do business again

20. Marilyn in NY sold me her tan Migidoll Ryu head and a matching Flexi body. She was kind enough to allow me to make a deposit to hold while I waited for the rest of the funds to clear through my paypal account, which was very much appreciated.

Items arrived today after breezing through the postal system in record time. Everything's in perfect shape; it was well packaged and secure. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marilyn as a seller. Thank you so much!