1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:~{{Feedback for marismg}}~:

Mar 29, 2011

1. marismg bought a Fairyland Bisou boy from me~ She was very friendly and polite. She paid quickly and her communication was fast as well. She let me know when Bisou arrived. Thank you so much for this great transaction :D

2. I sold a Roke Feeple head to marismg, very good communication and quick to pay! I would love to do business with her again, thankyou!

3. Maris bought Lati Blue Cara from me. She is very very nice to deal with.
      at the time we made a deal, she immediately send payment to my paypal.

Thanks a lot

4. Marismg bought Lati Blue Vampire cara from me. Promptly payment and wonderful communication. I highly recommend her !!!! Thanks

5. I bought a very sweet FL Bisou from marismag. It came in 2 days and she was soooo helpful and nice to work with. Thank you I love my little 'Girl', had a little sex reassinment surgery he he :)

6. I bought a Fairyland LTF Luna faceplate from marismg. She was wonderful throughout the whole transaction and shipped quickly. Thank you very much!

7. Marismg purchased a minifee body from me and she was very reliable! She sent me full payment right away and let me know when the package arrived. :) Would definitely do business with again, thank you!

8. I purchased a Lati Yellow dress from marismg. She's a super sweet person to deal with and has great communication. She shipped my dress very quickly, and it was well-packaged. I couldn't be happier with our transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller. :)

9. i bought a tiny Soom head, it was a perfect transaction..... prompt replies, and shipping. the head arrived safely...... great seller.

10. Marismg participated in a trade with me. The transaction was perfect and the communication was awesome. I highly recommend Marismg.

11. I sold a pair of NS Soom Sphaler Dragon legs and a Fairyland SD Event arm to marismg. Everything went smoothly, and she was so nice to work with! Thanks so much!

12. marismg bought a pair of PeaPodDoll MSD ballet feet from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, even when there was a bit of a mix up on the shipping address. Communication was prompt and enjoyable. I would certainly do business with her again.

13. Maris purchased a Lati AIW Bayer doll from me. She had good communication and paid promptly.
      Thank you. Have fun with your new cute Bayer.
      :)

14. I bought a littlefee Bisou from marismg and the transaction was perfect. She responded quickly to all my messages and shipped the doll out really fast. I love my Bisou; would work with her again in a second!

15. I bought an A-line mnf body from marismg and everything went very smoothly! She even included a couple small extras! Always a pleasure to work with. :)

16. I just sold a Soom doll to Marismg on layaway. It was a very good transaction, swift payment, even paid the layaway off VERY early! Excellent communication.

Thank you very much!!

17. I sold a Soom Yosd Halloween outfit to Marismg. The transaction was perfect! Great communication and paid right away. Thank you very much!

18. Marisgm purchased my onyx heavenly light outfit & everything was great. Super quick payments, friendly communication, and all together wonderfully pleasant! Thank you!

19. Just did a part sale part trade with Marismg. It was brilliant. Prompt payment, lighting fast shipping, excellent communication. I perfect buyer/trader.

Thank you very much!!

20. Marismg purchased a pair of Soom Cass Shoes from me, communication was great, payment was prompt and would love to do business with her again! Thank you again!