1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:~{{Feedback for marismg}}~:

Mar 29, 2011

1. I purchased a MNF Rheia to marismg and everything was perfect! She sent the doll very quickly and perfectly packaged! The doll was in perfect condition. Moreover, it is really a lovely person.

:sweat

2. I sold a Cass wig to marismg, she was great to talk to and a fast payer :) the whole transaction went super smoothly!

Thank you so much!

3. I had a great transaction! I purchased a Fairyland Chloe 65 head back. It arrived super, amazingly fast in perfect condition. Excellent communication throughout the transaction. And very pleasant as well! I wouldn't hestitate to buy or sell anything from marismg!

Jay

4. I purchased a pukifee body from marismg. Great communications, fast shipping and everything was perfect. Thanks so much!

5. Marismg purchased some YoSD clothes from me! Communication was great and payment went well! She let me know when they arrived! Thanks for a great transaction!

6. Marismg bought a Secretdoll Person from me. The communication was great, Marismg paid immediately and let me know when the dollie arrived. Thank you so much for a hassle free transaction and enjoy your new girl!!

7. marismg bought two wigs from me, and the communication was perfect and she paid quickly! Would love to do business with her again! Thank you!

8. I sold an IH Luna to marismg; everything went really smoothly: fast payment, great communication... she's a perfect buyer!

Thank you once again!

9. I purchased a Minifee Rena Full-Set Dress from marismg! She was super friendly, kept in great contact, and let me have a short layaway on the outfit which I really needed at the time!

I'm so thrilled with the outfit- It was shipped very quickly and securely after I paid, and I couldn't be happier! Thank you!

10. I purchased the outfit from marismg
      She was very kind, sent quickly.
      It was a great deal and I'm ready to buy it again))

11. marismg and I traded a soom outfit (topaz morning star from me) for the gneiss cloak and a wig (from marismg).
      she has been really kind and friendly, perfect communication, fast shipment and very well packed items.
      I recommend her both as seller and as buyer, thank you very much for this smooth transaction!

12. I purchased a Secretdoll Person 21 from marismg; and as always, I am extremely pleased with our transaction. She has great communication and shipped my doll super fast. My doll arrived very well-packaged and just as described. Marismg is wonderful to deal with, and I highly recommend her as a seller. :thumbup

Thank you, marismg!
      :daisy

13. marismg contacted me through my WTB thread :D
      I've purchased Soom Geneiss Wings and Alex outfit from her.
      Communication was SUPER fast. I felt like I was instant messaging/chatting with her all the way!
      Thank you so much for such a pleasant and fast transaction.

14. Neutral/Positive Feedback
      I purchased a Minifee Chloe Amethyst fullset from MarisMG. The transaction went well for the most part; she shipped promptly. The doll was described as needing cleaning, which was fine with me as I always clean dolls anyway!

However, it arrived with severe staining on the arms and legs. The faceup also had a large chip in it that was not disclosed.

After thinking at length, I asked for a full refund upon return, then I decided to ask for a partial refund to compensate for damage. Together, Maris and I decided that accepting items to the value of the partial refund would be best for Maris and I was fine with it since I needed clothes for the Minifees anyway.

After a little back-and-forth shipping of items, the items to the value of the refund are all in my possession and I consider myself as having received the full value that I paid: $650.

In summation, I would purchase items from Maris again, I would just ask for an EXTREMELY thorough checking of them before I did so. She's really a fantastic girl, super nice and super attentive. She was more than willing to work with me through this transaction and because of her attitude, it all turned out just fine and I have no ill feelings at all toward her or toward the doll. ;)

15. I purchased a pair of SOOM North/Iceland Paws from marismg; lovely seller, was willing to negotiate and shipped promptly! Paws were packed well and arrived safe and sound~ Thank you so much! ♥

16. I sold a LTF Dress to marismg, and she was great to work with from start to finish. Wonderful buyer!!!

17. Okay then! I bought a Fairyland, Feeple 65, female body from marismg. It arrived safe and sound and was well packaged. :] She was so very sweet and one of the most helpful and understanding people I've worked with. She responded swiftly and was easy to talk to. :] She was very willing to negotiate and take pictures when asked. :] <3 Very very nice seller.

18. marismg sold me a pair of Cass fins. The communication had been great and she shipped out very soon.

19. marismg sold me a DZ deer girl. She's very kind, honest and patient person. The doll has arrived to me safe and well packed. Great communication and fast and easy transaction.

20. marismg bought my Soom Dolomi tail-- paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived! Thank you so much for being such a good buyer!