1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:~{{Feedback for marismg}}~:

Mar 29, 2011

1. I sold a LittleFee outfit to marismg, and it was an all around perfect transaction! Communication was fantastic, payment was made quickly, and she let me know as soon as the dress arrived. I definitely hope to have future transactions with her. Thank you so much!

2. I sold a Soom Nephelin outfit to marismg. Communication was very friendly and prompt (I was the one who was a bit slow sometimes!) and payment was sent quickly. I would happily deal with her again! :goldstar

3. I've Bought a Feeple 65 Chole head from marismg. She was very nice great communication and fast shipping. She is great to deal with and I am so happy that she let me buy the head from her. Thank You so much:)

4. I bought a FL PP faceplate plus extras from marismg. She was prompt with communication (very pleasant) and shipped quick! I am delighted with my purchase and buying experience with her. Thank you very much!

5. Bought a bobobie pi and am happy with this transaction. Highly recommended sellar. thank u so much

6. Bought a Rena head with default face-up. Came quickly in great condition. Now I just need to wait for her body to ship! Thanks!

7. I bought a Fairyland body from Marismg and the transaction went smoothly. Great packing and communication.
      Thank you!
      Inti

8. I bought a pukifee pio faceplate (oe) from marismg. Perfectly smooth transaction. Faceplate exactly as photographed! Fast shipping and prompt responses! I'd be happy to do business again with her! Thanks so much marismg!

9. Bought two outfits from marismg, she let me do lay a way and make payments, she was also very kind and understanding when I had money delays.
      Marismg was very sweet and always responded. My items were sent quick and were packaged nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to do more transactions with marismg! Thank you again!

10. hi i buy the FPL^% Roke face plate from marismg and very happy with it ^^ very nice communication , very well packing and all as promise
      thank you very much it was a pleasure :)
      good day

11. I purchased some yosd and pukifee clothing from marismg, communication was fast and super friendly. She shipped the clothes out quickly. She is delightful and packaged everything extremely well. I will definitely do purchase from her again :)

12. I did a trade with marismg and received a LittleFee Chloe. I could not be happier with this transaction!. Communications were very fast, friendly and honest. I received my Chloe very fast and in good condition!. I can only recommend her and I would definitely deal with her again!. Thank you so much my dear!!! <3<3<3

13. I sold a Soom Afi outfit to marismg. Communication was very friendly and prompt and payment was sent quickly. I would happily deal with her again!

14. it is a secont time i buy from this member very happy all as promise fast ad safe thank you kindly ^^

15. I sold a Soom human Ai to Marismg on a super short layaway. The transation was smooth and flawless, she is a very sweet person! She made the payments quickly and promptly.
      Thanks for giving a great new home to the little one! :) Enjoy! :aheartbea

16. ive bough her lovely zuzu delf witch chu

exellent service
      fast shipping

very recomended
      went very smootly and all

event sent the lil forgotten skirt in a enveloppe
      yay
      thanks you very much all receive shes lovely

17. marismg bought a pair of Soom Ai hooves from me. The transaction was completed very smoothly and quickly, and payment made immediately. Awesome buyer!

18. Bought a couple of PF outfits and they are very cute. No hitches. Thank you:)

19. Marismg answered my WTB regarding some Teenie Gem leg parts! Always polite, quick to ship and wonderful to deal with, I'd happily purchase from her again! Thank you so very much! :thumbup:D

20. marismg bought a Soom Hawa outfit from me. Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Excellent transaction.