1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:~{{Feedback for marismg}}~:

Mar 29, 2011

1. marismg bought a Soom Hawa from me. Paid promptly, excellent transaction. Glad the little one got a good new home. :)

2. Marismg and I just finished with a trade. My Soom Lami with a few outfits for her Iplehouse Luna. Communication was perfect and quick, Luna was packed up safely and arrived quickly. She was just wonderful to deal with.

3. Marismg bought a Soom Bygg Thunder Play cloak and outfit from me. Marismg paid quickly and let me know when the outfit arrived. Very friendly and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks for the smooth transaction! :aheartbea

4. Marismg is a real sweetheart! She really helped me out by giving me good information. I bought a Soom Ignim wig from her & she shipped it ASAP - it arrived so fast! I would be happy to deal with Maris again!

Thank you! :)

5. marismg bought my Soom Syen demon wings and horns. The payment was really fast and let me know when they arrived. We had a pleased communication. I would be glad to have trade with her again. Thank you very much:)

6. I traded my Soom Grit for three pairs of Soom Biweekly Clothes. The clothes came in fast and they are perfect. I definitely recommend her :)

7. I traded my Soom Eliv default outfit and shell ears to marismg in exchange for her Soom Cass sea elf dress, and the trade went very smoothly. She was very friendly. shipped the item out super-fast, and the dress was in perfect condition when it got here. It was a great trade experience and I hope to once again work with marismg in the future.

8. I purchased a pair of Soom Teenie hands from marismg. The transaction was lovely, shipping was fast, and the item arrived in perfect condition and very well-wrapped.
      Thanks marismg for a great experience! I would definitely recomend marismg to others and would do business with again.

9. I purchased some Soom teenie gem hands from marismg. Everything went very smoothly, she let me know when they were shipped and they arrived very fast. Thanks so much!

10. Good seller. The transaction was fast and without problems. It was nice to chat. Many thanks for cat paws!:)

11. I bought some feed from marismg.
      the communication was brilliant, she kept me in touch of everything andalso handed the tracking number over the next day.
      Therefore shipping was super fast.
      Thank you very much.
      I highly reccommend marismg and would always buy from her again!

12. marismg sold a Wawa Petdoll to me.

Communication was good and friendly, and the little guy was sent out very quickly!
      I absolutely love him - thanks so much! :)

13. I was in a transaction with marismg. The transaction went great. Did a layaway, was very nice about reminding me when payment were do. Thanks so much! Would love to deal with again

14. marismg made a trade with me. My Idealian Eden body & money for her Gneiss. The trade went smooth, communication had been wonderful and everything worked fine. Thank you. Highly recommended.

15. I did a trade with marismg and it went amazingly. She was exceedingly friendly and quick to answer my millions of questions. I would for sure sell/trade to her again! Thank you so much :)

16. I bought some minifee high heel feet from marismg. Great communication and it arrived safely. I would definitely do business with her again!! :)

17. I just bought a pair of soom breccia fox ears on layaway from marismg and the whole transaction was perfect...shipping was fast .
      I would certainly do business with marismg again.
      Thank you

18. I bought a Lati Yellow hat from Marismg and it was packed carefully and well. :) She offered to provide lots of additional pictures of the item and was quick to answer any inquiries. Definitely an awesome seller and I wish there were more sellers like her. She shipped immediately and the communication was wonderful the entire way. Thank you!!

19. Maris sold me a ZZDF Banshee after I posted a WTB thread. Her communication was stellar and we got everything worked out perfectly. I would definitely recommend Maris to anyone seeking to buy from her and will definitely deal with her in future if the opportunity arises :)

20. marismg adopted my Lati Y Lilac Haru, communication was excellent, paid immediately. An excellent buyer, would love to do business with again! Thanks again.