1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~ feedback for MARTI pleas :3~~

Aug 10, 2006

1. I bought a SD13 Girl body from Marti. The transaction went smoothly and she was very kind. Definitely recommended!

~Moonie~

2. Marti is kind & candid seller, I had successful transaction with her. Great communication and unusual patience.
      thanks, marti <3

3. I've bought my beloved Maât (Soom Onyx Grey) to Marti.
      This dream come true would never be real without her. :D
      She was kind and really patient with me, and always replied nicely and promptly to all my PMs. She shipped my girl very quickly, and she was in great condition.

Can't be more happy about this amazing transaction ! Will happily do transaction with Marti in the future !

Many thanks Dear !!! :aheartbea

4. I dealt with Marti in the past and I recomend her. She's a real sweethart :)

5. I've bought a Volks doll from Marti and it was a very pleasant transaction. She shipped the doll the next day after I paid and it arrived here in great condition. Thank you very much :)!

6. I bought Volks Maria from marti,
      she is an incredible! seller!!!

she was so patient with me, and ever so helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had <3

absolutely lovely :)

7. I adopted SDG Chii from Marti. She arrived in exact condition stated in sales thread, and I couldn't be happier! Marti is a very sweet seller to deal with and I would definitely have future transactions with her :)

8. I bought a Soom Beryl from Marti----this seller is the best!!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea My bank had some few unforeseen troubles that were beyond our control--- it delayed my payment to her, but she did not give up on me! She held Beryl until payment was received, and the doll arrived safely and perfectly packaged, exactly as the condition she stated in her sales thread.

Marti is an honest seller, and an absolute saint---I totally reccomend her. Thank-you so much for letting me bring home the doll of dreams.;):aheartbea

9. I bought a lovely dress from Marti (again). Everything was GREAT and the dress is amazing. :aheartbea Thank you!

10. I bought a wonderful doll from Marti and this is the best seller that I ever meet :)

A perfect communication, the shippment was perfect and the doll absolutly awesome!

thank you so much again for your kindness and your serious way to do your transaction!

11. I sold Marti a kimono and the transaction was problem free--thanks again!

12. Had a wonderful experience buying a full set doll from Marti. Great communication and full explaination as well as quick and reasonable shipping. She took extra care to make sure everything arrived clean and intact. I can tell she takes good care of her dolls just by the way my Cecile came. ^.^

13. :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

I had a very very pleasant transaction with marti. I answered her WTB thread and she replied my offer politely.
      She is a very serious buyer. While she didn't have extra cash for buying my doll at the moment, she asked me to wait for a little. During waiting she kept updating the progression. Very good in communication! When the package has been received, she quickly sent me a message and thank me. Such a sweet person!!
      Thank you so much marti! I am waiting to deal with you again in the future...both as a seller or a buyer! Thank you!! :aheartbea :aheartbea
      I highly recommend Marti as a serious and reliable buyer among DoA member!!

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

14. I bought a doll on layaway from Marti. She was very understanding and great to deal with. A great, serious seller :) Thank you!

15. I bought a Soom Amber from marti, thaks so much for this stunning girl. Martis is a very friedndly seller, thanks for everything ^^

16. I bought a Babette from marti during her Anniversary event and the transaction was perfect! She always replied very quickly and polite to any questions and shipped my doll the day after she was finished. She arrived only two days later and was in perfect condition! I would always buy from marti again without a doubt. :D

17. I bought a Babette kit from Marti. She is a lovely doll and I look forward to completing her.