1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MaryamDN

Sep 28, 2014

1. Maryam purchased some Scorpion King props from me.
      Prompt pay and replies.
      Super fun to work with, thank you much :)

2. I saw Maryam's WTB for an LLT Ahaz and offered her the head I had purchased along with my Ludwig. She was gracious, articulate and reliable. Layaway payments were completed well before the agreed upon deadline.
      This transaction was a great pretext for chatting with another kind, smart and talented person in the hobby - far more valuable than swapping dolls and cash! :aheartbea

3. Maryam purchased a dollshe body from me on layaway. She paid regularly and finished payment early. We had some lovely conversations during that time. Maryam is quite a talented artist herself and I feel I will be back to purchase one of her animal heads - they are amazing. For buying, selling or trades - an excellent and reliable person to deal with - Thank you for a smooth transaction.

4. I bought a Dollshe head from Maryam, she was absolutely wonderful to do deal with. Quick to reply to my pm's and quick to ship. Would definately do business with again.

5. I bought a head from @MaryamDN . She's a wonderful seller and lots of fun to chat with. Very very highly recommended!

6. Maryam bought my LLT body on layaway. She paid promptly and was super nice to talk to. She informed me about the arrival of the body. I would love to do business with her again. Excellent buyer!!!!

7. I bought an impldoll star body from Mariam. She was very patient with me and pleasant to do business with. I am happy with the doll body. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

8. I purchased a Lydia head from Maryam - my second transaction with her and both have gone smoothly. I look forward to other transactions as conversations are always interesting. Maryam is a very gifted artist too.

9. I bought an AoD tan body from MaryamDN. It was wonderfully packaged and sent quickly. Communication was great and the doll was just as stated in the post. I am happy with the great transaction and would do it again. Thank you.

10. Hello, i wish to say that i hade incredibly pleasant trade with Marie darling!
      We made a trade for my Garion Dokibi full set with human and fantasy parts for her Ring of doll Lucifer and comisioning for a castom made ketsune spirit fox :D superb quality i tell ya:cool::thumbup Communication and transaction was down right flores !!! Thank you a million time!

11. I traded with @MaryamDN
      My Iplehouse Soo head for her Iplehouse Bianca head.
      Communication was easy and friendly all the way. Bianca arrived to me safe and quick, but Soo took about a month to arrive. I was nervous and scared that Soo was lost, but @MaryamDN kept her head cool through it all, and let me know the moment Soo arrived.
      It was a very pleasant transaction and I would highly recommend @MaryamDN as a trade partner :D

12. I purchased an April Story Senior girl body from MaryamDN, and everything was perfect from start to finish. Communication was top-notch: fast, pleasant, and helpful. The body came as described and packaged safely. I would definitely do business with MaryanDM again, and I would also recommend her to other people.
      Thank you!

13. :daisyPositive Feedback:daisy
      I bought a beautiful Romantic Hyperon from MaryamDN and couldn't be happier. She is a joy to work with and i would not hesitate to buy from her again. Everything came packed nicely and in perfect condition. Thank you again for a wonderful and smooth transaction!!

14. Positive
      I commissioned a gun holster complete with guns for a 70cm Hound-size guy from MaryamDN. I had specifics, including how I wanted it to look and fit, and she was happy to make it how I asked! I was given a time frame it would be completed in, and it was finished and on the way before I knew it! The holster arrived today and is perfect! It's just how I wanted, and the fit is excellent! All through the transaction her communication was great, and she's so friendly - a joy to work with. I would buy from her again in a heart-beat.
      Thank you! <3

15. i did a partial trade with MaryamDN for a faceup head with $$ for an HID from Iplehouse. She was one of the easiest people to work with, especially since I’m wary of trades these days. To put me at ease she sent me the partial cash & then the head. I was very impressed by her kindness to make me feel at ease. I sent off her trade to her. Thank you for making this a great transaction!

16. M did a face-up for me and she honestly is just the best. The face-up is lovely and M captured the look that I had asked her to try and achieve. I have made other purchases from M and I have always been delighted. I keep eyeing her wonderful animal heads and plan on adding one of those when my budget allows. Check them out on Flickr - amazing. She is one very gifted artist.

17. Bought a hand made suit made by her mother for my EID. I can't get over how wonderfully made it is. I highly recommend purchasing one from her while she still has them.
      Maryam was wonderful to talk with about the transaction and the details of the item. She shipped out when she said she would and notified me of as much, and the suit was packed safely and securely. I couldn't be happier.

18. I bought a YID Iplehouse body. Fast shipping, great communication. The body arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

19. I purchased a Telesthesia & Dragon Menluo head from @MaryamDN.
      She was very kind and helpful, friendly, and courteous during our transaction! She shipped extremely promptly. The head arrived in 6 days from payment, well-packaged and in excellent condition. She is a lovely seller and I would certainly recommend her to anyone! :)

20. I bought a Twigling Kahlo from Maryam and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was exceedingly quick in responding to messages, and was very kind and informative for any questions that I had, and overall was a joy to talk to! She shipped the doll out incredibly quick and the doll arrived to me well packaged and safe! I, without hesitation, would recommend her as a seller! :)