1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MaryamDN

Sep 28, 2014

1. I bought a Twigling Elbe from Maryam, and the transaction went really well!
      She was super polite, incredibly quick to respond, and answered all of my silly questions. The doll arrived in perfect condition and was a bubble wrap mummy! 10/10 would do again.

2. I bought msd Souldoll Yeonsoo from Maryam and couldn't be happier with the transaction! She was lightning fast at responding to my messages, shipped the doll fast and we'll packed, and was super nice to talk to. Thank you so much!

3. I bought Black Cherry Aishat head from @MaryamDN. The package was sent swiftly, the head was well-packed. And the communication went smoothly, so I recomment the seller.

4. I bought lovely four piece suit from MaryamDN. We had a rather massive snafu with shipping that caused the package to rebound back to her the first time.
      She was very patient and willing to work with me to get the item delivered and it arrived in perfect order in the end. Absolutely great seller!

5. I just received an absolutely fabulous male business suit. It was manufactured by MaryamDN's mum, and she did such amazing work.

The purchasing experience itself was absolutely pleasant, and I would love to buy from MaryamDN again, whenever she has something interesting on offer.

I can only recommend doing business with her.

6. POSITIVE
      I bought an Impldoll Idol f body from @MaryamDN and everything was perfect! Great communication, fast shipping and the doll was packed safely and arrived in excellent condition. As always, MaryamDN is fantastic to talk to (so sweet) and I would do business with her again any time. Thank you!!

7. I bought an Iplehouse Drake head from MaryamDN, and she was a wonderful seller. Willing to work with you. Great customer service, great straight forward communication and fast shipping. Careful packaging. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

8. I purchased a Soul Doll Tera Zenith Body from Maryam and had a perfect transaction. Once we began correspondence she was very polite, clear and quick to respond. She was also very gracious and selected a shipping method to expedite my package and was so helpful regarding her postal system (since I am an international buyer).

The package arrived today, and was securely wrapped and the doll box in great condition. The doll body was very securely wrapped and exactly how she described it in her sales ad. He's very beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Overall a very smooth transaction, and I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you again Maryam! :)

9. I purchased Maryam's HID body.
      it was packed beautifully arrived super quick, Great with communication, I could not have asked for a more perfect transaction.
      Thank you so much Maryam, you are a pleasure to work with. ;)