1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maselanka

Jan 13, 2009

1. I bought a Lewi default outfit from Maselanka, it arrived super fast and was well packed. Item was brand new! Thank you so much for the great transaction. Great communication! Thanks!

2. Purchased a LittleFee Luna Sleep Plate from Maselanka... Wonderful transaction! Great person, great communication, reasonable on the shipping, everything about this transaction was perfect!

3. I sold my Little Fee Ante Elf to Maselanka! She paid half right away and the other half next day, just like promised! The transaction and communication was nice and smooth! N' she let me know as soon as the dollie arrived! N' do i need to mention that she is the sweetest person that i've ever dealt with?? :)
      <3

4. Maselanka let me buy her Ante Elf Petit Ange fullset outfit, for my own little Ante, and everything went PERFECTLY! Doing business with Anka is always a pleasure, she's so nice.... Thank you so much for helping me finally get this outfit for my girl! I LOVE IT! :)

:aheartbea
      Chris

5. I bought a LTF body from maselanka, Nice and smooth transaction. The body was shipped fast and well packaged. Communication was excelent and the parcel arrive in perfect conditions. Thanks a lot! Now my kitty has a lovely body *^^*
      Highly recommended.

6. I bought a littlefee Luna faceplate from Maselanka, she was very friendly and good communication. Item came well-wrapped and quickly.
      Thanks! :)

7. I bought some pretty handmade LTF dresses and a wig from Maselanka. She was really friendly, let me know when it was shipped and it arrived really quickly. Would definately recommend. Thanks.

8. Maselanka made my day! I purchased the perfect little puki Madeleine from her last week and she arrived today... Anaa knew this sweetie was coming into a home without much preparation for a tiny little one (I've sold about all my tiny stuffs) and she made sure she came to her new home with an outfit and plenty of toys.

Anna - you were a gem to work with, patient, and accommodating, quick to ship and terrific, friendly communication... not to mention understanding and compassionate when I "cried" about the sad experience our family has gone through this week. You and Maddie truly gave me a bright spot to look forward to... and made my night tonight.

Thank you!

9. I bought an adorable LTF Ante faceplate from Maselanka. The transaction was wonderful - great communication, very fast shipping, a total pleasure. She even included a pair of lovely brown eyes and eye putty to make my little Boo complete. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much, Anka! :aheartbea

10. I bought a LTF lishe face for my friend from Maselanka and she is a really good and nice seller! Fast replies and very patiently<3333

Thank u again<333

11. I sold my custom littlefee Lishe to Maselanka long time ago. She was very nice and paid super fast. Thank you!

12. I recently adopted a littlefee lewi from maselanka, and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction.
      She was completely lovely to deal with, - prompt communication, very friendly and helpful, and flexible. I paid via layaway, and it was all very straightforward and easy.
      My beautiful new girl arrived today, and she was packaged extremely safely, with a pretty red gift ribbon around the box :) Anka also included extra little special goodies in with the parcel, which was so lovely of her. I am so happy with my little lewi, - thanks so much! I would recommend maselanka to anyone looking to buy :)

13. I bought shoes and dress from maselanka, communation was swift and friendly and items came really quickly. Can only recommand :)

14. I bought a wig and some boots from Maselanka and everything was perfect!
      Thank you so much :)

15. I bought a PKF faceplate, a wig and some clothing from Maselanka. It was a very smooth transaction and she was very nice to deal with. Everything arrived safely and I'm really happy with my purchases! :)

16. I bought some clothes from Maselanka. They arrived quickly and in excellent condition like pictured. Maselanka always responded promptly, was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I had absolutely no problems working with them and would do so again in the future.

17. I bought some puki hands from maselanka. She mailed quickly, had great communication, and everything went perfectly. I recommend her highly!

18. I bought a Pipi sp, some hands and a couple of Puki plates from Maselanka...the transaction was perfect and everything shipped fast and well packed...thanks so much - now my Puki Pipi can get some sleep! :lol:

Highly recommend Maselanka and would deal with her again in a heartbeat!

Alicex

19. Just received the yo-sd sized items I purchased from maselanka and it was a great transaction! speedy delivery and responses and everything packaged well. highly recommended as a seller. Thank you!

20. I bought a LTF faceplate from maselanka. She mailed quickly, was very friendly in her communication, and everything went terrifically. I recommend her highly!