1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maxxie

Jan 3, 2010

1. I participated in Maxxie's Soom GO which she handled quickly and efficiently. Very friendly PMs throughout, she let me add something very last minute, answered all questions, and then sent my items out super promptly. Would definitely do business with again. Many thanks!

2. I also participated in Maxxie's Soom group order. She responded to all of my PMs and shipped my item out quickly. She was also very understanding and friendly. ^^ I would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you so much, Maxxie!

3. I also participated in Maxxie's Soom group order. She responded very quickly to PMs and shipped my items out quickly. She was also very understanding and friendly. Would do business again anytime! Thank you so much, Maxxie!

4. Maxxie participated in my Soom Syen split. Communication was great and she paid promptly. I would be happy to do business with her again. :)

5. I just sold Maxxie a pair of girl heel feet -- yay for someone having a use for things!! Maxxie was easy to work with, paid promptly and let me know not only that they arrived but that they fit. I'm so glad! Yep, she's great and I echo what everyone else has said.

6. I bought a pair of Ai Horns from Maxxie. The tranaction went very smoothly. Maxxie had great communication and shipped the items to me quickly. THey were packaged very neatly and arrived safe and sound. ^^ She even PMed me to ask if the horns had arrived safely. I would recommend Maxxie as a seller to anyone!

7. I bought a pair of SD size men's pants from Maxxie, and I couldn't be happier! They look fabulous and were in brand new condition. She sent them very quickly. I would buy from her any time!

8. Participated in a split run by Maxxie. I am thoroughly satisfied. Great communication and prompt shipping. Thanks a lot!

9. Maxxie joined in my Silt/Keny split. Paid fast, excellent communication, smooth transaction all over. She let me know when the package arrives. ^^ Reliable split partner indeed. Thank you so much!

10. I took part in Maxxie's Soom Silt split. I purchased the hooves, and when one arrived defective, Maxxie even got Soom to replace the part for me. Very friendly, good communication, overall an excellent transaction! Would love to deal with her again.

Thanks so much Maxxie! n__n

11. Maxxie bought some handmade tops from me and as usual was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! :)

12. Sold Maxxie a set of Abadon body and it was a nice and smooth transaction. She paid in full and paid quickly, our communication was wonderful too. And she notified me about the arrival. She was a perfect buyer who I would love to deal with again.

13. I bought some restringing elastic from Maxxie. Package got to be quickly and communication was great. Thanks again =)

14. Purchased a Silt body from Maxxie. She was wonderful to work with, and responded quickly to emails. Because of the holidays, shipping was delayed, but I was well informed of this and did not mind in the least! This is not my first time working with Maxxie, and I truly hope it is not the last. :)

A+++++ seller!

15. Was a member in Maxxie's Soom GO for Minette, the outfit arrived promptly, was well packaged, and there was good communication. Would definitely recommend.

16. I purchased a Blue Drop Necklace :aheartbea from Maxxie ... ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Wonderful DoA Seller ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ Highly Recommended ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Thank U :thumbup

17. Maxxie hosted a DollZone Group Order. Great communication and I know we put a bit of a squeeze on her, as we had a doll coming in who's carrier I ordered on the G.O., but she shipped it out and the package arrived the same day as the doll. An AWESOME hostess and FANTASTIC DoA member... I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. You ROCK dear... with impeccable timing.

- ShadowHawke -
      ]

18. I was in Maxxie's DollZone group order. DollZone proved to be incredibly difficult to deal with but Maxxie stuck it out for us, kep[t us informed, and sent my order to me very quickly, thank you! I would definitely do another GO with you, but maybe not with Dollzone lol! They definitely need to make their ordering more customer friendly :)

19. Maxxie hosted a Dollzone GO that I participated in, and I thought she was absolutely terrific! We were always kept updated on things, and once my item got to her it was in my hands very quickly after. Also, Dollzone seems very tedious to order from, but she dealt with it all like a pro. Thanks again! :D

20. Maxxie led a Dollzone GO that I joined, and was a trooper. Thank you for dealing with all the hassles they put us through! My wig arrived safely, updates were timely, and communication was great. Thanks so much! :aheartbea