1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mazelord

Jul 30, 2009

1. POSITIVE
      I bought SD13 pants from Mazelord. I am very happy with the transaction. The holiday slowed everything down, post wise, and I just got the pants today. lol!

Wonderful communication, prompt shipping, and very friendly! The pants were well packaged, and look awesome!

Thank you!

2. I purchased an SD belt from mazelord, item arrived without problems, smooth transaction :)

3. Mazelord purchased an SD boy outfit from me. Very pleasant communications, prompt payment, just in general a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

4. Maselord bought Luts cardigan from me. She was very kind, the communication was easy. I would do business with her again :)

5. mazelord bought a few SD clothing from me! With prompt payment and friendly communication, a highly recommended buyer! Thank you so much! (●ˇ◡ˇ●)

6. I bought a SD13 shirt from Mazelord. She was awesome to deal with! Quick to reply to my pm's and quick to ship! Thank you.

7. mazelord bought two SD jackets from me. Instantaneous payment (Seriously) and smooth communications. An excellent buyer!

8. I bought a pare of sd shoes from mazelord, and recieved them today.
      Very kind person, easy to comunicate with and the shoes were shipped fast.
      Thank you, :D would totally do buisness with you again. <3

9. I bought a SD shirt from Mazelord, they were quick with shipping it out and packed it carefully and were great with communication!
      I'm very happy with our transaction :3

10. I had originally bought a pair of pink MaryJanes from Mazelord, but sadly they were ruined in the mail, due to no fault of Mazelord, she had packed them well, but could not have accounted for the elements to get to them and peal off the paint. Once I informed her and sent pictures as evidence, she happily gave me credit for the amount I had paid to purchase another item from her. I bought a pink lace dress and got it very quickly. She was very nice and responded quickly. I couldn't be happier. Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Would definitely buy from again. :)

11. purchased several yosd outfits from mazelord. transaction was smooth. very nice to deal with. shipping was quick.. outfits were gorgeous. would recommend

12. Sold some yosd items to mazelord~.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thank you very much.^^

13. I sold mazelord a pair of SD briefs. Perfect transaction, thank you for being so patient ^^

14. Sold some items to mazelord~.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thank you very much.^^

15. I bought an Infinitidoll Ricky head from mazelord! Prompt and friendly communication, shipped the head out fast and had it packed very carefully~! Would buy from without hesitation any time! ^v^
      Thanks a lot <3

16. Mazelord participated in my first Luts GO. :) She's very responsive, patient and all round joy to have on board any transaction!
      Payment was made promptly (despite my incredibly tight deadline) and she always kept communication paramount.
      Thank you so much!

17. I bought a pair of SD boots from Mazelord. Everything was super! Thanks so much!

18. I bought a volks Minoru fullset from Mazelord. She was a pleasure to deal with and very patient with me thank you!

19. mazelord sold a Migidoll/Infinitidoll hybrid to me on layaway. She was amazingly understanding to my situation during the entire process and always had prompt, pleasant communication. I'm so very happy with the whole transaction from start to finish. I would definitely work with her in the future. Thank you so much again!

20. Got black boots for my idealian75 in perfect new condition! I appreciate the fact that Gloria double and triple checked the sizing for me, thank you so much! ^^