1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mebius00

Apr 12, 2010

1. I bought two Afi Heads from Mebius00. Shipping them out took a long time because of the holidays and the fact that Mebius00 is only able to do the shipping on weekends, which would be great to know in advance. Anyway the communication was friendly and the heads were very well packaged.
      It was a ok transaction.

2. I bought a little Soom AI from Mebius00. Seller was very friendly and even enclosed extra doll parts with my doll! There was some delay with shipping because of the holidays/Christmas stress- but it was well worth the wait. I'm very happy with the doll which is in perfect condition and so sweet! :3

Thank you very much for selling me little Soom AI! :D

3. I bought clothes from Mebius00 and all was perfect with a very nice communication. The clothes are really wonderful ! Thanks a lot !

4. I purchased a amber head form mebius00, very friendly,carefully packed and quick shipping,thank you

5. I bought a Supergem girl body from mebius. Although shipping was very slow, the body arrived eventually and is in good condition and was well packed.

6. I've purchased DOI body from mebius00.
      She shipped dody very fast and packaged them very carefully and well.
      Thank you very much :)

7. Excellent seller! I bought the mebius00 Soom Bygg! Transaction went very quickly, cute with me! Only positive emotions, the seller quickly responded to the letter and quickly sent a parcel!
      :)

8. I bought a Chalco head. Communication was good and the head was received in great condition, thanks!

9. I just bought a soom gluino human faceplate and brain from mebius00 and the transaction was perfect...shipping was fast .... I would certainly do business with mebius00 in the future.
      A+++++

10. I have just finished my transaction with mebius00, I bought a Nephelin head from her, shipping was kind of delayed, she would tell me she was shipping on certain days and then a few days after that day it still wasnt shipped. She eventually shipped the head after much nagging. It was well packed and arrived pretty fast. Thank you.

11. I purchased a Soom MD Amber and a Dark Soul set from mebius00 and the transaction went just fine. She's a very friendly person, and even talks about other things besides the transaction. She delayed the shipping a little, but explained what happened and shipped everything out quickly. The items came well packaged, no damage at all, and the head came perfect! The clothes are very well sewn, nice fabrics, great finishings. I recommend and will surely buy from her again!

12. I bought 2 DIM Vampire NS heads from Mebius00! Awsome seller, answerd all my questions, super friendly, Wonderful DoA Member!!!!

13. i bought an afi body from mebius00 and she was friendly, helpful and communicative!

14. Bought a Napidoll Ricardo head from Mebius00. Communication was good, item in perfect condition and was packed very well!
      GREAT! Thank you :aheartbea

15. Bought a Williams Young Ensign clothes set from mebius00...PMs were answered fast and were polita all the way. She's a honest seller, I mistakenly sent $100 excess for the payment and she refunded it to me, An item from the set (wig) went missing and I was informed and got a refund as well.

Items were shipped on agreed date. Items were packed well and were recieved in great condition.

Over all it was a pleasant transaction.

16. I bought a Volks SD17 body from William from Mebius00. Bought in layaway, as Mebius00 kindly let me pay in layaway payments. She was very pleasant in communication and very nice person during all our several months of communication. When I've sent the last payment, she immediately sent it. Please, be patient, as her post works slowly, but Mebius00 is great and I highly recommend to buy from her! Yesterday I received the body! It was very well packaged, and received in great condition. Also, we had great communication!Thank you so much!