1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Meee*

May 22, 2007

1. I bought a Dollheart "Serene Black" set from *Meee* And it was perfect. She was so nice and understanding when I asked if I could place the item on layaway. The item was great and she kept me informed when she had shipped it out. I will gladly do business with her again. Thank you so much. :)

2. Purchase a few items from Meee good communication, fast shipping. Will defiantly buy from her again.

3. I got some skinny Brennil jeans from Meee and they were fabulous. Look brand new and arrived so fast. Meee is great with communication! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

4. I bought a Custom face-up Resinsoul Rong from *Meee*, and she was delightful to deal with. I'd always wanted one of her face-ups, and I feel really lucky to have gained Rong, because *Meee*'s face-up skills are excellent. Plus she was very friendly, and even threw in a free fur wig for me ! -I would definitely transact with her again: -Thanks *Meee*

5. I bought a dress and it arrived in great shape with very fast shipping. Thanks!

6. I adopted Meee's Narsha and our transaction was perfect. Narsha's face-up by Meee is absolutely gorgeous. Great communication. Fast shipping. Great packaging. Thanks so much. :)

7. *Meee* bought a dollmore boy body from me. She paid quickly and the communication was great, rather freindly :) She let me know when the body arrived too. Thank you again!

8. Meee participated in my Bambicrony Go. She paid immediately and had great communication. She was the perfect member even after our items were lost, then had to be remade. Our order took almost 10months to be received and I did not receive even one complaint. Meee is the sweetest person and was a pleasure to talk to. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

9. I purchased a headback for my unoa from Tiff. Great communication, fast shipping, a fantastic experience. Hope to have future transations with Tiff.

10. Bought an Imda Modigli head from *Meee* -- safely packaged and cute as can be :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly -- very friendly communication and super speedy shipping :)

Will definitely buy from again :D

Thanks again!

11. I adopted a gorgeous Modigli from Meee and it was a perfect and enjoyable transaction.
      *Meee* is a super person.
      XOX

12. Sold some Leeke shoes to Meee and transaction was great. I've also commissioned her in the past and she is such a wonderful artist! Would definitely do business with again:)

13. I bought a Leeke Ent from Meee and I couldn't be happier! She has the most beautiful face up and wonderful crocheted outfit with accessories. A wonderful experience - thanks so much!

14. i bought her unoa lusis dollndoll hybrid. she is adorable.
      she was kind enough to add a few extas to the sale. the doll arrived in great condition and was packed very well. id buy from her again.

15. *gave feedback to wrong seller my bad*