1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Meee*

May 22, 2007

1. Just purchased a BW NaNuRi 2007 head from Meee. Quick transaction, fast shipping, and excellent packaging. Way to go! Highly recommend her.

2. Meee purchased a Lotti Elf head from me and paid immediately and was very courteous and friendly. She even followed up to tell me the head was received. Very nice person and awesome buyer. Thanks:)

3. I recently bought a Kid Delf Bory from her. The transaction was smooth and fast, and he arrived in perfect condition. It was great doing business with her! :)

4. Came back for another transaction. Again, good communications, excellent packaging, and quick shipping. Also, the Lishe came with a crocheted outfit which is exceptionally well made. I can safely state this since I myself can do this type of work. Great person to deal with!

5. Just completed transaction with *Meee* & it was smooth from start to finish. Prompt shipping with friendly communication. Highly recommend! :)

6. I had an excellent transaction with *Meee*! Fast shipping and excellent communication. I highly recommend this seller.

7. ^ ^ I purchased a bambi crony elf from Meee, she was very polite and VERY fast to ship! ^___^ she arived in beautiful shape and I am awestuck by the cuteness!!
      Thank you again ^ ^ it was great dealing with you!!

8. I sold an Aru girl, and also saw what she did with the faceup on her new doll. Absolutely gorgeous work on dolls, and a great buyer!! Thank you!

9. Very nice to deal with. Bought Dollheart outfit that was like new for great price. Quick shipping and very good communication. Would buy from again and highly recommend

10. Meee bought a Sist face plate from me. She paid quickly and was awesome to work with! :fangirl:

11. I bought a Kid Delf Ani from *Meee* and it was a wonderful transaction.
      Ani is simply gorgeous and she was shipped very quickly with terrific packaging. So safe I took half an hour to open her!
      Communication was great throughout.
      Thanks so much!!!!!! :)

12. I sold to *Meee* and she was a delight to deal with. Great communication and fast payment.
      Thank you :)

13. I bought some darling things from Meee and she was fantastic to deal with her. BTW-her little hats are the best:)

14. Wonderful and very friendly buyer! Thanks so much!

15. *Meee* bought a Lusis faceplate from me a few days back. Paid very quickly, kept me up to date and great communication...Thank you again and hope you like your new girl.
      xuan.

16. Pleasant transaction sold a SD doll dress to her, great communication and she let me know it arrived and left feedback :fangirl:

17. *Meee* bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to deal with.

18. always a pleasure to deal with :)

19. Meee bought a Ajumapama dress from me.. The transaction was perfect from beginning to end. She is wonderful to deal with .. :fangirl:
      Hugs,
      B

20. Meee purchased an Unoa dress from me. Our transaction went smoothly and was very pleasant! Thanks so much! :)