1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meenist

Dec 25, 2009

1. Meenist bought some eyes from me, it was a smooth transaction and she was okay with it when I explained I was currently out of town and could not ship for a week. Thanks for a good transaction. <3

2. I sold my Volks Enn to meenist and meenist kept in perfect contact, paid promptly, and let me know when she arrived!

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :D

3. Excellent transaction with Meenist who purchased some boots from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

4. I commissioned meenist for one of her free faceup slots, and she did an amazing job on my girl! I couldn't be happier with how the whole transaction went...thank you :)

5. I sent one of my heads to Meenist for a faceup and the transaction was perfect. The faceup is fantastic and just what I wanted and the turnaround was quick. Super bright green light for Meenist definitely (:

6. I bought a Leekeworld wig from meenist and it was a wonderful transaction. Her communication is great, the shipping was ultra-fast, and the wig stunning. Highly recommended! :)

~ divi

7. I recently purchased a Unoa sleeping L-bi plate from Meenist. She was quick to respond to my PMs, very friendly and shipped it as soon as she could. It was extremely well packed and I couldn't have been anymore pleased with the transaction. Thank you very much!

8. Meenist bought a sleeping Elf Shiwoo head from me. She was always quick with emails and even when dealing with paypal problems, fast to respond. It was a great transaction and I would deal with her again happily.

9. I purchased a Gomidoll I-Bi head from Meenist! :D The transaction was perfect! <3 She is very friendly and so easy to deal with! All communication is quick, and she was even helpful in sharing her knowledge about what kind of body I could look for. ;) It was an absolute pleasure to deal with her and I would not hesitate to do it again at any time. :D Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

10. Bought a fun fur wig from meenist. Everything went great: communication and delivery were both quick and on-time, and the wig is great! Would definitely buy from meenist again, if the opposrtunity arose. :)

11. Bought a wig from Meenist, they let me know when they received the payment and when the wig shipped, and also wanted to know when it arrived safely. Definitely a happy purchase:)

12. Bought a Mnf shushu elf head from Meenist and it was a great transaction.Would recommend, she is nice.

13. I sold Soom LTD Tuff to meenist and she was a wonderful buyer!
      Communication was great and she paid as soon as she could for the boy. When the package arrived to her, she sent me a PM to inform me of the arrival. I am so pleased with my transaction with meenist and wouldn't hesitate to jump into another transaction with her or recommend her to others. Thank you so much!! <3

14. I purchased a Volks MSD girl body from Meenist and the transaction was really good. Prompt communication and shipping! Doll arrived as described. Thanks again!

15. I commissioned meenist for one of her faceup for my boy his face up was so cute very good communication and shipping! thanks for everything !

16. Bought a Light Teal Jacket/Bathrobe from Meenist~ Wonderful to work with and shipped super fast :) Would definitely buy from again~
      Thanks!
      ~<3

17. I commisioned Meenist for a Face up for my boyfriends doll.
      She was very nice, patient with me and made a very beautifull job.
      I will ask her in future for face ups again.

18. I brought a pair of eyes from Meenist
      Very happy with the whole transaction, communication was fast and freindly and she shipped them out quickly :)
      Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. thanks

19. I bought some SD pants from Meenist, they are great, exactly as described. Excellent communication, friendly and the item was shipped very quickly. Perfect! Thank you very much! :)

20. I commissioned Meenist for a face up for my Migidoll Cho. She did a really wonderful job and her communication was wonderful. ;w; Thank you so much for everything! I would love to work with you again! <3