Feedback for Meenist

Dec 25, 2009

1. Meenist bought some eyes from me, it was a smooth transaction and she was okay with it when I explained I was currently out of town and could not ship for a week. Thanks for a good transaction. <3

2. I sold my Volks Enn to meenist and meenist kept in perfect contact, paid promptly, and let me know when she arrived!

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :D

3. Excellent transaction with Meenist who purchased some boots from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

4. I commissioned meenist for one of her free faceup slots, and she did an amazing job on my girl! I couldn't be happier with how the whole transaction went...thank you :)

5. I sent one of my heads to Meenist for a faceup and the transaction was perfect. The faceup is fantastic and just what I wanted and the turnaround was quick. Super bright green light for Meenist definitely (:

6. I bought a Leekeworld wig from meenist and it was a wonderful transaction. Her communication is great, the shipping was ultra-fast, and the wig stunning. Highly recommended! :)

~ divi

7. I recently purchased a Unoa sleeping L-bi plate from Meenist. She was quick to respond to my PMs, very friendly and shipped it as soon as she could. It was extremely well packed and I couldn't have been anymore pleased with the transaction. Thank you very much!

8. Meenist bought a sleeping Elf Shiwoo head from me. She was always quick with emails and even when dealing with paypal problems, fast to respond. It was a great transaction and I would deal with her again happily.

9. I purchased a Gomidoll I-Bi head from Meenist! :D The transaction was perfect! <3 She is very friendly and so easy to deal with! All communication is quick, and she was even helpful in sharing her knowledge about what kind of body I could look for. ;) It was an absolute pleasure to deal with her and I would not hesitate to do it again at any time. :D Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

10. Bought a fun fur wig from meenist. Everything went great: communication and delivery were both quick and on-time, and the wig is great! Would definitely buy from meenist again, if the opposrtunity arose. :)

11. Bought a wig from Meenist, they let me know when they received the payment and when the wig shipped, and also wanted to know when it arrived safely. Definitely a happy purchase:)

12. Bought a Mnf shushu elf head from Meenist and it was a great transaction.Would recommend, she is nice.

13. I sold Soom LTD Tuff to meenist and she was a wonderful buyer!
      Communication was great and she paid as soon as she could for the boy. When the package arrived to her, she sent me a PM to inform me of the arrival. I am so pleased with my transaction with meenist and wouldn't hesitate to jump into another transaction with her or recommend her to others. Thank you so much!! <3

14. I purchased a Volks MSD girl body from Meenist and the transaction was really good. Prompt communication and shipping! Doll arrived as described. Thanks again!

15. I commissioned meenist for one of her faceup for my boy his face up was so cute very good communication and shipping! thanks for everything !

16. Bought a Light Teal Jacket/Bathrobe from Meenist~ Wonderful to work with and shipped super fast :) Would definitely buy from again~
      Thanks!
      ~<3

17. I commisioned Meenist for a Face up for my boyfriends doll.
      She was very nice, patient with me and made a very beautifull job.
      I will ask her in future for face ups again.

18. I brought a pair of eyes from Meenist
      Very happy with the whole transaction, communication was fast and freindly and she shipped them out quickly :)
      Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. thanks

19. I bought some SD pants from Meenist, they are great, exactly as described. Excellent communication, friendly and the item was shipped very quickly. Perfect! Thank you very much! :)

20. I commissioned Meenist for a face up for my Migidoll Cho. She did a really wonderful job and her communication was wonderful. ;w; Thank you so much for everything! I would love to work with you again! <3