1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meggilu!

Sep 21, 2007

1. I bought my Sprite from Meggilu and I'm very glad I did, she's very friendly and even if it was just a bit long to send him, I recommend her for any makeup or blushing, because she is an amazing artist! :D

2. Commissioned to redo one of my boys' faceups and great as usual! :3 She's quickly become the only person I want to turn to for faceups.

3. Meggilu did a beautiful job on my Iris, she's just fabulous in ways I only hoped for now & Ms. Megilu is just an angel to work with. Thank you so much!!

4. Meggilu did an absolutely beautiful faceup on my Narae, and she also finished and shipped quickly! definitely will be sending more dolls to her in the future :D :D :D

5. Meggilu did an amazing job on my Suzuna's faceup! Great detail, gorgeous results, and super fast too! :)

6. Meggilu ALWAYS does an amazing job on my dolls' faceups! She's done four of them so far and I will continue to use her as my faceup artist for as long as she will have me as a customer! :) She's incredibly friendly and does her best to make sure that you're happy with the results! She's wonderful at being able to paint people's visions for their dolls, and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do specific paint jobs! She's just fantastic to work with!

I'm just insanely pleased with my dolls because of her skills! Thank you so much!! :D

7. Sooo, ages ago I commissioned Meggilu to do a face up for me. I don't think I ever did do a proper feed back because I am a lazy moron who got too distracted playing WoW and moving and doing other silly meatspace things to actually give her feedback.

Honestly, her face up work then was amazing. If she's still doing it now, she's probably effing fantastic. She was good at communication and I was never worried about a thing. (I verified this by checking PM logs because I am way too lazy to delete anything.)

Anyways, positive feedback for meeee. My Cleo is very cute still, having survived a very hectic moving time.

8. I just got back two heads that I commissioned faceups for from Meggilu (Lusis and Yo Tenshi Yuh), and they were both amazing! She worked really quickly, and kept in contact the whole time. Great person for faceups.

9. I can't believe I forgot to leave feedback!

Meggilu is absolutely awesome-- I commissioned her to do a faceup on my Freezia, and she finished a gorgeous one within one day of receipt. I really can't recommend her work enough.

10. Meggilu painted my squall minimee, and not only did she do an amazing job, he got back here in like two days. Amazing. :)

11. I commissioned Meggilu to paint my DoT, and she was beyond amazing. The face-up is beautifully done, and she had him finished and shipped back to me very quickly. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone here. :)

12. Meggilu was commissioned to do one of my girls face ups and she did an amazing job! Everything went very smoothly! Thankyou! :)

13. Wonderful faceup on my Dollzone Leo. He couldn't be cuter. Thanks so much. Cheryl

14. Meggilu did the faceup on my Leeke hero, and its really lovely, with subtle touches and just what I asked for - she was super speedy, too and great communications. Thanks Megg!!!

[​IMG]

15. Meggilu did a face-up on my tan Ryu head, and I honestly can not say enough good things about the job she did. Her artistry is impeccable - communication was prompt and friendly and everything was just perfect. I highly recommend her!
      Thanks for bringing my Ryu to life!! :aheartbea
      -V

16. wow thats awsome!

17. I second that Meggilu is epic. XD
      She did a full body blush and face-up for my Volks Megu. Meggilu was professional, prompt, and always stayed in touch and gave lots of progress photos. My doll was with her for less than two weeks! As for the quality of work, see for yourself!

[​IMG]

Thanks again, so much!!

18. I love Meggilu and her work so much it's hard to put into words. I sent her a Migidoll Ryu head, and she sent me back a masterpiece, perfect in every way. If you're wondering whether or not she should do your faceup? She should. She will do your doll so proud, it'll take your breath away, it certainly did mine!

I'm so thankful you had space, and I will totally look forward to the next time we do business, Meggilu! Thank-you so much, because this doesn't even begin to express how utterly thrilled I am. :lol:

.hlp

19. Meggilu applied an amazing face up on my woosoo <3
      I couldn't be more pleased :D
      Will definitely do business again :)