1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meggilu!

Sep 21, 2007

1. I purchased a Unoa Lusis "O" faceplate from Meggilu! She communicated wonderfully, shipped right away, and the faceup is absolutely stunning and flawless! Amazing transaction!

Very impressed and pleased! :D

2. I commissioned Meggilu for a face -up for my Dia Boy. It came out perfectly, I would definatly commssion her again.

3. Meggilu is a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful face up artist to work with. She delivers the goodies to the next level. I would definitely recommend her, and will absolutely commission her again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

4. + Positive
      Meggilu is, above and beyond, my favorite faceup artist on Den of Angels. I commissioned her to paint my Elfdoll June and Elfdoll Sooah. She did an absolutely brilliant job, and thanks to her skill, my girls have truly been brought to life.
      She was very communicative and kept her thread up-to-date with statuses and the like. She sent/replied to PMs promptly and shipped very promptly as well. The dolls were even more beautiful in real life, truly a professional quality faceup. Overall, I am 110% thrilled with my transaction with Meggilu. I can't recommend Meggilu highly enough!

Thank you!!

5. I commissioned Meggilu to give my Ryu a faceup, and the results were amazing. ^^ The faceup itself is great, it really brings the doll to life. I've seen a lot of faceups that just don't give a doll that 'oomph', they're just...flat, but I was very pleased with how hers turned out. c: His brows came out a bit dark, rather than red, but I love them all the same.<3 The way she does eyebrows is one of the reason I love her work in the first place.

Anywho~ She was really friendly, and quick to respond to PMs (unlike myself, I apologize, I'm a bit forgetful and slow. D: ). Shipping was just as fast. I wouldn't hesitate to do any sort of transaction with her in the future, and I highly recommend her services to anyone in need of a faceup. :)

Thanks again!

6. I commissioned Meggilu for a faceup and the whole transaction was wonderful. Great communication and turnaround and of course the faceup itself is marvelous. =)

7. Commissioned Meggilu for a face-up and mani/pedi. Fastest face-up artist I've ever dealt with including shipping to and from. Excellent communication through out the entire transaction as well. Meggilu does wonderful high quality work. ^_^b Definitly would comission again as well as recommend.

8. I split a SOOM MD CHROM with Meggilu! It was perfect! Shes great with communication and so easy to talk to. The split thread was very organized and she kept us updated all the time. And he was shipped perfectly~

I would buy, trade, split, commission her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so so so much!!

9. I just commissioned a face up for my Migidoll Jina head from Meggilu. She looks just perfect in every way. Very soft and natural just as I asked. :D I will certainly be commissioning her again soon.

Thanks again!

10. I commissioned Meggilu to paint my minimee head, and she did a spectacular job!! Would love to do business again!

11. I traded Meggilu a SDF Wintery head for her services (a face up on my Sabik and blushing on my dollshes hands). She's quick! And her work is gorgeous <3 I would def. recommend her to others <3 Great communication and amazing to work with. Thanks so much!

12. Meggilu did the faceup on one of my heads, she did an awesome job very fast, communication was exellent and the head was sent back really fast.

13. Meggilu is, flatly, awesome.

I sent my two boys away for faceups from her, and not only did she do a quick, beautiful, and extraordinary job, but she also held my hand through the entire process to reassure me that my boys were okay. One of the heads was blushed to match his body, as he's a hybrid: and Meggilu successfully took him from CP Beauty Green all the way to Little Monica fresh pinkish white. For her second trick, Meggilu put together an absolutely enchanting faceup for my Crobi Nia, then adjusted his eyeshadow - literally WHILE I sat waiting for the revision. From my request that she tweak it, to her posting the pictures of the new, perfected eyeshadow, it was no more than 40 minutes.

If that doesn't convince you that she's an absolute sweetheart, accomodating, enthusiastic, and responsive, maybe this will: Meggilu made utmost sure that I was, at all times, well informed of the progress of my boys while they were in her care. We probably exchanged 20 or 30 PM's over the course of the five to six days that she had them in her care. And in the span of only those five to six days, Meggilu wiped both faceups, blushed two items to match, and completed both faceups.

I sent them out exactly thirteen days ago, and they're already back and happy on my table along with the other dolls. Meggilu is a jewel of an artist, and I have already planned the next set of faceups which I'll be sending to her. She has a loyal customer in me! :)

14. Meggilu completed a face up for my Planetdoll Mini Riz that was just beautiful. Her communication was excellent and shipping back was quick. I highly reccommend her to anyone looking for a talented artist and look forward to working with her again in the future.

15. I commissioned Meggilu to do a faceup on my zaoll muse and it turned out amazing!
      Communication was great, and quick to respond to Pm's. The head was also sent back quickly.

I would definitely commission her again in the future!

Thanks once again :)

16. I bought a pair of jeans from, Meggilu,
      The transaction went perfect. Great communication, and speedy shipping. Wonderful seller! <3

17. I just commissioned Meggilu to face up my Angelhiem Zion head and my Soom Skoll's face up and blushing. They are both beautiful and she was great to work with. I will definitely be sending more dolls to her in the future. :D

Thanks again! :starcookie

18. Meggilu made the gorgeous face-up to my K-Doll Kasis girl. The doll became the lovest member of my doll family. It was very easy to communicate so I'll ask Meggilu for commision in future.

19. I commissioned Meggilu to paint 3 of my heads.
      And My mind was officially blown!

Not only did she finish 2 of them off within hours of them arriving, she made every one of my heads unique pieces of art! Her service was highly professional and communication was amazing the whole way through, especially when we had an issue with my address!

Meggilu was patient, creative and wonderful to deal with. I would love to work with you again in the future! Thank you again for bringing my boys to life! <3

20. I bought a SOOM Chrom human head from Meggilu, and it was a great transaction. :D She was super-responsive when it came to PM's, and the head was shipped extremely fast.

Oh, and did I mention that the head came with an AMAZING face-up, courtesy of Meggilu as well? Well, it did, and it is absolutely exquisite in person... My boy looks fantastic, and I couldn't be happier. :)