1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meggilu!

Sep 21, 2007

1. Aaaa! Meggilu is amazing! :thumbup She did the faceup on my Souldoll LE Celina's head, and Selenay's beautiful, I mean breathtaking beyond belief! I cried when I saw pics of her, but in real life, she is so regal and amazing, 100% you're the only person I feel could've done my girl's faceup justice, lady! :aheartbea

At the same time, Meggilu was able to give the Migidoll Jina head I sent an outstanding faceup, to order, which is so unbelievable! Jina's pure lovely, she can actually draw my eye away from Selenay, which is no small feat.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Meggilu, this is the second time I've had the privilege of her working on my behalf, and I'm already considering what heads I will ask her to work her magic on next time. Complete confidence in not only her skills but also her professionalism throughout the process, it's always a pleasure seeing what beautiful things you do for our dolls! :D

.hlp

2. Meggilu did an excellent face-up on my Tan El. This is the second faceup I've gotten from her and probably won't be the last. I can't imagine a better person to deal with!

3. I bought a Leekeworld Brown head from Meggilu. She was very friendly and helpful. He was shipped really quickly, and arrived safely. He's stunning!
      Wonderful transaction! Thank you very much! :)

4. I've commissioned 3 times with Meggilu and she has done face ups for all five of my Migidoll boys :) I can't say enough of how happy I've been to work with Meggilu. She is easy to deal with and has a wonderful talent at painting, my boys have all been so very gorgeous. I would commission again with her in an instant. :) Thank you! Thank you for making my boys just how I wanted them :)

5. I recently comissioned Meg for a faceup and wow did she do a wonderful job! Her work is excellent, she packaged her well to protect the delicate faceup and she even went back to modify the faceup when it wasn't to my tastes. I highly recommend her~ <3

6. I commissioned Her for a face-up, it was great, smooth transaction, she completed her very quickly and mailed her back super fast, but best was the face-up it's self.
      I recommend her highly.

7. I commissioned Meggilu for faceups on my two Pukifees. She is an absolute delight to work with - friendly, quick and very talented. I'm very very happy with this commission and will most certainly recommend her! Thank you again! :)

8. Back again already, this time Meggilu was able to give my Soom Chalco the most beautiful faceup! I think part of what I love about her work is that she's able to take my scatterbrained description and make it come to life--she is a true talent, I know I'll be commissioning her again in the future. Thank-you so much, he's lovely all put together! I will always recommend her at the head of my faceup list by a mile! ^ ^

.hlp

9. I bought a Luts wintery 2008 head + faceup from Meggliu. She was super nice and great to work with. very fast and detailed commuications... I Love the faceup Thank you Meggliu!!

10. Meggilu did my boys face up. ^^
      They are so gorgeous. Perfect transaction!
      Thank you!

11. Meggilu was in my LeekeWorld GO. She is a lovely girl to work with and paid both invoices without a minute of hesitation :)

12. Meggilu did faceups for my iple house JID Ryan and Tania. I couldn't have asked for a nicer, more patient, or more gifted faceup artist than her! She is simply AMAZING! I gave very detailed instructions, and she not only followed all of them PERFECTLY, she made my dolls look even better than expected. I will be returning to her for future faceups!

A+ AMAZING!

13. Meggilu did my Bijoux's (mnf miyu) faceup. I couldn't be happier. She is absolutely gorgeous! The entire transaction was professional with great communication and super fast shipping. Highly recommended and I'll definitely be back!

14. Bought a little guitar from Meggilu and all went smoothly.

15. I commissioned Meggilu for a much needed subtle touch up on my exceptionally pale Lati yellow Coco's lips. I'm really pleased with how she turned out! Super fast, friendly and professional to work with.
      I'd recommend her, and will probably commission her for a full face-up in the future.

before:
      [​IMG]
      after:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Meggilu did a face up on my IoS Mezz, and he turned out amazing, just as I hoped. Great communication, amazing artist.

17. Meggilu bought a pair of eyes from me and I couldn't have asked anything more from the transaction. :) The buyer was prompt, polite and quick to notify me upon the eyes arrival. I would not hesitate to do business with her in the future again.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

18. I commissioned Meggilu to paint my MNF Lishe heads. She did an absolutely stunning job. Great communication and despite not sending face protectors with her, she came up with a clever way to safely protect the heads.

19. Meggilu pained three of my Unoa faceplates.

She did an excellent job following my instructions, and they look absolutely perfect. Her work is very detailed and delicate, her turnaround was quick and she kept me informed with her excellent communication--she rarely took more than a few minutes to reply to my questions. When I paid she sent the faceplates back promptly, well packaged, and with the shipping method I had requested.

All and all, a perfect transaction!

20. Meggilu did faceups on my Volks Hinata and my Volks Okita.
      Her work is so amazing. Ducky (Hinata) is still Ducky, only more beautiful. And Shoji (Okita) is breathtaking.
      She always keeps me informed of the progress. Will send more heads!