1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meggilu!

Sep 21, 2007

1. Meggilu did a third face-up for me, this time on a DC Bella. The work is exquisite! And every aspect of the process - communication, updates, shipping, etc - was excellent as always. Thank you M!

2. Meggilu painted my two boys exquisitely!As soon as she began to work on them they were completed almost instantly. She is very kind and a super easy person to get along with and talk to. I was very impressed with the work and satisfied with her business :) I hope to commission her again soon! Thanks Hun!

3. Meggilu did two absolutely stunning faceups on my Leekeworld Vampire Khal and Fairyland event Juri head. I definitely recommend her services. She was always polite, so understanding, and always responded quickly to my messages.

4. I commissioned Meggilu for a face up for my Migidoll Jina and she did an absolutely wonderful job on him!
      She worked fast, was always friendly and polite in her messages and replied promptly to PMs. I'm very impressed with her services and would recommend her in a heartbeat!

5. Meggilu completed a faceup for me a while back. She was absolutely wonderful about it. She worked with me to get exactly what I was looking for on my boys face and I could not be happier with the faceup he has now!
      I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get a fantastic faceup for a very reasonable price.

6. I commissioned Meggilu for three faceups and they were all done great! She got them just the way I wanted them. I'll definitely be commissioning her again in the future and would recommend her to everyone and anyone. She's really talented!

7. I bought some sealants from Meggilu ^ ^ She is very nice!! Replies and shipped super fast <33 I am very happy~~ Thank you so much Meggliu!

8. I bought a Littlefee Ante from Meggilu. I couldn't be happier with the whole process. Meggilu was great with all communications, friendly & polite, helpful with my multitude of questions and able to provide extra pics when I asked for them. Ante was posted exactly when Meggilu said she would post her, and she arrived in great time. Ante was super well packed, I've never seen a doll packed with so much care before, every part of the doll was wrapped up carefully to protect her. Ante is in perfect condition and has a gorgeous custom face-up. She is my first Littlefee and I am thrilled with her. I would definitely recommend Meggilu as a seller, I couldn't be happier :)

9. Positive! - I sold an Elysium Lime head to Meggilu! Payment was fast, communication was great, and I was let know that it had arrived safely! I would absolutely sell to again! - Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

10. Meggilu purchased a doll head from me on layaway. Her payments and communications were made promptly, and was very sweet to work with! I would love to do business with her again. Thank you!! <3

11. A+++ Great Transaction!

I sold a head to Meggilu and the transaction was very smooth. Meggilu paid right away and let me know when the doll arrived. I appreciate the transaction.

Best! ~Gus

12. I bought a custom Supiadoll Lana head from Meggilu and they were perfect~! Friendly communication, shipped when promised, and the head came very well packed. The painting on the head is exquisite, and I love her so much~~<3 Highly recommend them as a face-up artist and seller. Thank you so much for letting me take this gorgeous head off your hands, and for the the very smooth transaction!

13. I purchased a Crobidoll Thor head from Meggilu and everything went perfectly! She was very friendly, communication was great and the package was shipped right away. The head was packaged splendidly and arrived as described! Thank you for letting me adopt this beautiful head :) Would not hesitate to do business with again.