1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Megu-chan

Jul 21, 2006

1. I have bought an unoa on jahoo japan with Megu-chan, all was perfect ;)

Thanks again !

2. I commissioned Megu-chan for some shopping service. She was very helpful and kind. She tried both online store and Y!J for my commission before I pay her. She always answers my questions very fast. She shipped my item as soon as she got it. Thank you Megu-chan, for your great communication and being so friendly with me! :)

3. Great service. I hesitated between auction and BIN, and she did both ! (when the bid became too high she switched back to the normal sale so I could have the doll). And the packet came super quickly !

4. I ask Megu to be my intermediary for a Alchemic Labo purchase (U-noa Qulust parts) and 2 dress (for pukipuki and pukifee) on Yahoo.
      As laways, just perfect transaction! +++

5. Megu-chan assisted me in obtaining a grail doll from a Yahoo Japan auction. She was very honest with excellant communication. I found her services to be professional. She kept me updated throughout the who process and sent me photos when she received the doll to check for any problems (there were none). Shipping was fast.

Over-all I am very happy with this transaction and will deal with her and her shopping service again with confidence.

6. Megu-chan helped me to get a head from yahoo japan.
      She's very helpful and it's a pleasure to deal with! Everything went perfect. :D
      Thank you very much! <3

7. Megu-chan helped me with an Alchemic Labo webstore purchase, walking me through everything I needed to do and keeping me updated when ever there was news or information. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'd go through her again in the future. Thank you so much! <3

8. Megu-chan helped my buy on Yahoo-Japan.

She was very helpful, a great intermediary, and she shipped the goods to me really fast.

I highly recommend her if you need to buy anything in Japan!!!

9. Megu-chan helped me to purchase few items from YahooJP.
      Everything went perfect!
      Thank you so much ^__^

10. I ve bought an unoa from yahoo japan, everything was perfect, good communication,
      shipping very fast, thanks Nae,see you soon for the next one^^

11. I bought a rare and old kit on Yahoo auction thanks to Megu-Chan.

Still the best intermediary I ever had till now ^^
      Very glad to deal with her.

12. Megu helped me to order my beloved Unoa Sist!!!
      She is really a great person, easy to talk to and very lenient :)
      It was really a pleasure to contact with her :)
      Thank you very much for your help Darling :D

13. I bought an Unoa kit frome Megu-chan.
      Everthing was perfect : communication and shipping.
      That was a very very very good transaction !
      Would do it again !

14. I'm a very happy repeat 'customer' of Megu-chan's!

She's an ace at buying from Yahoo Japan. She kept me informed all the way and was very flexible too. Shipping was fast, all well wrapped!

I can't recommend her highly enough!!!

15. Megu-chan's commanded for me a faceplate unoa "o" very nice communication, nae is adorable, that of the positive.

I recommend her to you she honest and of confidence ;)

16. Megu-chan helped me getting my dream doll through the Volks FCS system, an F-26 named Beramode ^_^ . (http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1600/55760155.jpg)
      She was very helpful, friendly and communicative, she also helped me getting different items from Yahoo Japan, and it has always been a pleasure :) !

17. I have commissioned Megu for Japanese auction again, and as always, it was a great pleasure to use her intermediary service. She kept me informed about auction status and send package very quickly.
      I'd love to deal with her in the future. Thanks! ^_^

18. Megu-chan helped me to get an item on the YahooJP auction again.
      Everything was great! Thank you so much! :)