1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meguone

Aug 18, 2006

1. I just got my little chocolate vampire, and he is perfect as well!! Shipped very quickly and safely, a real joy to purchase from, thank you so much Meguone :D :D

2. I purchased a DZ Cherry from Meguone and there couldn't have been a smoother, and easier transaction. She shipped the doll so quickly that it arrived before Christmas! We communicated the whole time and I highly reccommend doing business with Meguone. She's a doll!;)

3. I bought a head from Meguone and it was a wonderful transaction! thank you so much!

4. I've made several things for Meguone and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks so much and have fun!

5. I bought one of the couches Meguone was selling but I didn't have the money to pay right away. She held onto it for me for almost a week and then sent it quickly right after I paid. She was very understanding and shipped quickly with lots of protection and padding so nothing was ruined. She even sent a lovely thank you card! I must have thanked her a hundred times for being so understanding but I'll continue to do so! THANK YOU!!!! :aheartbea :aheartbea
      An excellent buyer, I hope to do business with her again!

6. I bought a couch from MeguOne and she was awesome to deal with! She had good communication and shipped VERY promptly. I was amazed! Good price, good packaging, and I would not hesitate to deal with her again. :)

7. Sold a Fer outfit to Meguone. Payment was quick and Meguone was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks a bunch! :)

8. Meguone is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I bought a tanning Lishe from her and she arrived super quickly, even more gorgeous than described and with extra goodies. I'd deal with her again in a heartbeat. :kitty2

9. I bought Meguone's MNF Lishe a while ago. She was a real sweetheart, and Lishe was on her way in no time with a bunch of extras to play with. Everything in the package was in order, just like new and as gorgeous as her sale pictures promised. Thank you! :)

10. Meguone bought a puki sized wig from me. Communication was excellent and we chatted while item was in transit! ^_^ The payment was quick and she let me know when the wig arrived safely. Thank so much Meguone! I hope your sugar will love her new wig ^_^ <3

11. I sold a lullaby Lotti elf head(from bambicrony) to her. She was pleasent and was very easy to get in contact with.

thank you very much!

12. Just had a great transaction with Meguone. She is super nice too! Great communication and fast safe shipping. I would love to have more transactions with her.
      Thanks Meguone~

13. OH MY GOSH! I Purchase a Angel Region Present Ren Boy Body from Meguone and I'm soooo Very Excited I did, he's already blushed,came with his lil' extra hands,He poses like a DREAM!!! She even included a Thank you note and a surprise vest with tie, this lil' boy will be styling soon... The Sweetest and Graceful Seller I've ever met! He came from a very loving home and now has arrived to another....Thank you so very much Meguone:aheartbea
      :daisy Austin is Now complete :daisy

[​IMG]

14. I bought an 08 Feeple nanuri head from Meguone and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. Wonderful communicator, sent super super fast, the packaging was fantastic, and she even included an extra pair of shoes! Couldn't be happier and I would recommend her to anyone!

thanks again! :D

15. ;) I just got my chiwoo head today!

man that was fast!

would do business with her again ++

16. I bought a head from meguone and she was a great seller - fast, had good communication and good service. Thanks!!

17. Meguone bought a little wig from me and the transaction was fast, simple, and she was a pleasure to work with.

18. Meguone just sold a Bambicrony WS Lotti Elf to me. Lotti arrived this evening in perfect condition. Thank you for this trouble-free, super fast and FUN transaction. I love your dolly house and greatly enjoy our emails too. :daisy

19. I forgot to mention Meguone wrapped Lotti in lots of bubble wrap, packaged all of Lotti's clothes and wig, as well as enclosed a thank you card. Meguone is one of the best examples of what makes DoA a wonderful place for bjd-ers! Many Thanks! :daisy

20. I just received a Banji Eomji doll from meguone. She packed lots of little extra gifts, everything was packed so well and I am SO delighted to finally own a Banji. Thank you so much for the super fast shipping. I can't believe I already have her sitting here with me! You are such a very sweet person and a delight to do business with. Thanks so much!! :fangirl: