1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meguone

Aug 18, 2006

1. I received my Banji Kiwi today and she is fantastic! She was packaged great and looks wonderful. We had fun talking too! :) Would love to do business again!

2. i bought an orientdoll boy off meguone and i LOVE him!
      fantastic seller, very friendly and helpful!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. I purchased a pukisha faceplate from meguone, she had excellent communication and shipped almost immediately after payment. She even gave me a free gift to go with my new little one.

She gets an A++ from me! ^.^b

THANK YOU MEGUONE! :)

4. I just got my Catish girl and she's gorgeous!

Thank you so much Meguone.

The communication was pleasant, you were very comprehensive and sweet! Thanks again : ) I highly recommand doing business with you! I'd definitely do it again if I have the chance to.

5. I just finished a commission for a hat for Meguone. She was a delight to work with, and payment came immediately.

Thank you !

Julienne

6. Meguone shipped this pretty girl super fast and included lots of goodies.
      Thank you for this adorable tiny.

[​IMG]

7. Bought a pair of yo tenshi wings from Meguone and they shipped fast, were packed securely, and arrived in great condition. Thanks!

8. Meguone purchased a Feeple head from me. She was beyond wonderful to work with, excellent communication and timely payment. Definitly recommend! ^_^b

9. Thank you meguone!!!
      Now I have SOOM suntan Godo, who was dream for over a year.

This deal was my fastest BJD-deal)))
      Everything was settled in 24 hours and it took Omar 7 days to come to Russia from USA.
      Now he's at his new home and I hope he likes it)
      But he's a real troublemaker, I have to say: on his way here he managed to break another 2 fingers and now waits for my father to fix him.

Here is a photo:
      [​IMG]

I'm SOOOO THANKFUL TO YOU!!! *hugs*

10. I purchased the most darling Lati White Belle from Meguone and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She packed my little girl to a "T" and sent along enough goodies to keep her busy for a long time. Fastest shipping ever and fantastic communication!!!
      Thank you soo much!

11. Meguone commissioned me for faceups and bodyblushing on two of her LTF sets. Everything went perfectly! She was so much fun to deal with, and very positive and excited about every step. I'd be happy to work with meguone again anytime! :)

12. Penni bought some goodies from me & it was awesome! Easy transaction & friendly comm's. Trade with confidence :)

13. She just bought a little outfit from me and paid right away. Very nice person:aheartbea

14. Had super great transaction with Meguone, excellent communications and great to deal with... such an angel too ^^

15. Penni commissioned me for a few faceups and was awesome to work with as always :D

16. Meguone purchased a couple YOSD outfits from me, and she was just great through & through! HIGHLY recommended buyer :)

17. Meguone purchased a MNF Chloe outfit from me.

Amazing to deal with. Generously offered to send me a deposit on the outfit when she was afraid there could be delays, and always kept me updated. Great communication~ Always prompt and polite. Let me know as soon as everything arrived.

Would totally recommend! Thanks again for being awesome :aheartbea

18. I bought a GORGEOUS MNF Marcia from Meguone, and I couldn't have hoped for a better transaction!
      She is so sweet and helpfull and friendly! and overall an amazing person to deal with!
      And even though she traveled while my doll was in shipping she was still quick to respond to PM's! (which really shows that she cares)
      she has been so nice and lovely throughout this whole transaction!
      and I can't thank her enough for making my dream come true and letting me adopt this gorgeous doll!
      thank you so much!

19. I bought a pipos body from Meguone, and its was an AMAZING transaction. The package arrived quickly, the body was packed super safe and carefully, and it was exactly as described. She herself was incredibly kind and super easy to talk to. I HIGHLY reccomend her!! Thank you so much again!

20. Meguone sold me a LTF Luna w/custom faceup. GREAT experience, and I would love to do business with her again. She was super-prompt & courteous, replying quickly to my emails & mailing my package almost before I expected to hear she'd gotten my payment! My doll arrived exactly when predicted, *very* well packaged & even better than described. Thanks so much, Meguone -- I'm looking forward to putting together a character I've been contemplating for a long time with my new 'Kitsune'.