1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mello

Jun 7, 2008

1. I bought a real cute outfit from Mello. It arrived safe and sound. Thanks

2. I purchased a Volks wig from Mello, it was an amazing deal, and I am thrilled with the product, it arrived well wrapped and in perfect condition, just as described. I would happily deal with mello again, any time. :)

3. I bought an volks outfit set for sd13 girl from Mello, and the transaction was perfect! She was very kind the whole transaction time, and she was super fast with shipping!
      I would most definetly deal with her again, and I highly recommen her to anyone!
      Thank you so much Mello for the awesome transaction! <3

4. Mello sold me a white Volks wig in great condition. Communication was nice and shipping was fast. Thank you so much.

5. I bought a pair of 18mm glass eyes from Mello. They were in perfect condition, just as described and even prettier in person~ Mello was a dream to deal with, communication was great and she was a real sweetie :3 I'd definitely recommend buying from her to anyone and I'd gladly buy again~

6. i bought a dollga wig from mello,it got here super fast,from the us to uk in just 3 days,wow!!!and thats normal airmail,grat seller,lovely wig,thanks very much :) :dance

7. Mello sold me a Volks Bianka wig, she shipped quickly and was very sweet to deal with!

Thanks, precious! : )

8. :sweatI bought a sweater from Mello and she was very nice to deal with, she even accepted my cash payment in this age of paypal :sweat
      I look forward to dealing with her again!

9. I bought a beautiful volks dress from Mello. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent! Don't hesitate to buy from this fantastic seller :)

10. Mello and I agreed to trade her Volks Anais dress for my Volks Masha eyes and everything went smoothly. The dress came quickly and well packed. I'm very happy with this trade!

11. I bought a stunning BTSSB Volks outfit from Mello. I cound not be happier with our transaction! The outfit is just gorgeous and she included some very nice additional items in the sale. Everything arrived quickly and communication was excellent!

Mello is a great seller! :)

12. I & my friend had a wonderful transaction with Mello.
      Mello was a fantastic buyer!
      we had great communication all during transaction.
      Mello was kind enough to let me know when she got the the doll!!!!
      highly recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!
      thanks, Mello *^_^*

13. Mello order a custom cute lambie hat from me and she is a very sweet and easy to deal with buyer:D She even takes the time to let me know when she received the package:aheartbeaI be glad and happy to deal with her again! Thanks so much once again Mello:pcupcake

14. Another positive feedback for Mello :3 She bought some custom eyes from me and paid fast, was friendly, and let me know when they arrived. Thank you!

15. Mello bought a head from me, she have done a really smooth layway, really nice and awesome persone! Great transaction! :D

16. I sold an SD10 body to Mello, communication was wonderful and she is a very kind and sweet buyer ^_^ the body was sold on layaway and she made regular and prompt payments, I would not hesitate to deal with her again ^_^
      Brilliant, thank you!! ^_^

17. Mello joined my August Leeke GO. she paid promptly and in advance and immediately answered any PMs. i would gladly do work with her again ^^

18. Mello purchased from our &#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. She was very nice to communicate, alway friendly. She kindly let me know as soon as she pick up the package and leave me a feedback. I'm very pleasant to deal with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

19. Mello purchased a Yo body from me recently and was wonderful to deal with. I would sell to her again any time. :fangirl:

Deborah

20. I sold a doll head to Mello and it was a pleasant transaction. She paid quickly and always had great communication. I would do business with her again. :)