1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mello

Jun 7, 2008

1. Mello bought Rosenlied outfit from me. Fast payment, sweet and friendly personality.
      She even gave me the picture of her doll wearing the new outfit!! I am extremely happy with her attention :blush
      Thank you very much for smooth and flawless transaction.
      I hope to deal with her again in the future!

Veronica

2. Mello was in a Tata Go i ran, was wonderful to work with, wonderful communication and even understood when something went wrong! Would love to work with again

3. I sold a "ALICE" dress set for Mello.
      Buyer is very kind, and I wanna deal with her again.

4. I bought a dress set from Mello.
      Everything went just fine. Quick shipping.
      Thanks!

5. Mello participated in my first NDoll group order and everything went wonderfully well! She paid with a money order and sent it out swiftly. Communication was perfect from her end and I would deal with her again if given the chance to!

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

6. Mello was part of my group order with EP November 2009.

She paid super fast for her order was patient with the long wait to receive the order and then paid for shipping between us fast. She was a great participant and I would happily have her in a future group order! :chocoheart

7. Mello bought a Re-Ment set from me.
      Everything went perfectly and Mello let me know when it arrived.
      Thanks so much! :D

8. Mello purchased an SD Miruku body from me recently via layaway.
      She made all of her payments on time as she said she would, and was always very pleasant to deal with.
      I would be glad to deal with her again. Highly recommended!
      Thank you very much, Mello.

Starfighter<3

9. I purchased a Volks SwD Nono from Mello. She is wonderful to buy from :D

Thanks so much!!

10. Mello bought a SD girl from me on layaway.

She has great communication and always let me know when making payments. Overall she was extremely prompt in sticking to the layaway plan.

I had anexcellent experience dealing with her. Thanks so much! Would love to sell to her again. ^^

11. I purchased a lovely NDoll boy outfit from Mello, and it was a great transaction.

The outfit arrived very quickly, and communication with her was prompt and friendly.

I would highly recommend buying from her.

12. I purchased a pair of SD17 pants from Mello. Communication was excellent and the items shipped right away. They arrived fast and in brand new condition. I would not hesitate to do business with again.

13. I bought a Volks Kanon from Mello, she arrived very quickly and in excellent condition! Thank you again!! :D

14. I purchased a wig from Mello. The transaction went smoothly with very fast shipping. The wig is perfect! :D

15. Mello bought a dress from me.
      She is a very responsible and very patient buyer ^____^
      She has prompt communications and sent timely payment too!
      I really hope I could have more chances to do more transactions with her again in the future!

16. sold a dress to Mello. It was good communication and very fast payment.
      Highly recommended. Thank you. :)

17. Bought a lovely Alice dress from Mello for a great price! She was great to deal with and shipped promptly! Thank you!

18. I bought an outfit from Mello and she shipped it out really quickly! Thank you so much<33

19. I purchased an SD girl body from Mello. Her communication is quick, and the doll was well packed and arrived very soon after I sent the payment. Thank you!

20. Mello joined in my Dollflower GO.
      It's second time to transaction with her and she's always kind and great to communicate!
      Thank you so much for waiting long time.