1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mello

Jun 7, 2008

1. I purchased a few outfit sets from Mello and had a wonderful transaction. Prompt, polite communication from start to finish. Mello shipped the outfits in a timely manner and they arrived very quickly in perfect well packaged condition. I would purchase from again if the oppurtinity arose as well as recommend. ^_~

2. I sold one dress set. During the dealing, I was very happy talking with her. Really thanks to deal with me. She is a very nice dealmaker.

3. It is my second transaction with Mello ! She used my service Shopping for Yahoo Auction (2 wigs) !

It was a pleasant transaction, friendly and polite buyers as usual ! Highly recommended !

Thank you for the pleasant transaction !

Aishi' !

4. I purchased a limited blond Leekeworld wig from Mello. She was very patient and shipped the item very quickly once I paid. A very pleasant person to deal with. I definitely recommend her to other buyers/sellers. :) Thank you!

5. Bought Enchanted Doll eyes from Mello. Price was low and service and product quality were great!

6. I've bought a pair of EE eyes from mello,she's a nice seller patient and easy to talk with.I recommend her to everyone!!!!

7. Mello bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was smooth and perfectly satisfactory. :) The buyer was prompt, polite and quick to communicate.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

8. Made a wonderful deal with Mello -
      purchased a CrystalKitten SD set. Its been a lovely experience and I will gladly make more business with Mello in the future.

Thank you~!

9. I purchased a lovely pair of Dollflower eyes from Mello and they arrived in good condition. She is also very sweet to give me some nice yosd wigs too. Excellent communication and she shipped the parcel promptly. Flawless transaction. Could not have asked for any better. Thank you so much! :) A++

10. i bought an f01 head from mello,lovely seller,shipped quickly and the head arrived in good condition and well wrapped,thank you

11. I bought Luna head from Mello, great communication, fast shipping! and arrived in perfect condition!^^ Highly recommended!

Thank you so much!

12. Mello participated in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld group order and everything went amazingly well. Invoices were taken care of in a timely fashion and communication from their end was good. All in all, it was an easily pleasant transaction and I have no complaints at all. (: I'd happily do business with them again in the future.

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

13. I purchased a wig from Mello. It arrived quickly and in immaculate condition.

Thanks Mello! :aheartbea

14. Mello bought a Volks doll from me and the whole process went smoothly. She even finished layaway earlier than our agree date and kept me well informed once the doll arrived to her hands which is something I always appreciate in a buyer, so thank you very much!
      I hope you'll be happy with your new Lavinia. :XD:

15. +++POSITIVE REPUTATION+++

bought an outfit frm Mello

Sent her PM, talking~chatting~negotiating...

response quickly, smooth, understanding, sweet transaction!!

great communication indeed!

Happy to deal with again later :) Thanks!!

16. I sold an SD dress set to Mello and the transaction went perfectly! She is always polite and sweet, answered PMs and paid promptly.

17. I am leaving flakes feedback because Mello joined my Ersa Flora GO but dropped out at the last minute.

18. Mello purchased a Rosenlied set from me. I've had numerous transactions with her in the past and it has always been great. Thank you very much! Highly recommended buyer to all.

19. I bought an outfit from Mello. The clothing was shipped promptly, packaged well, and arrived in good condition. I'd definitely buy from Mello again!

20. Mello bought the Klesis outfit from me, everything went smoothly, great communication!!! and let me knew when she got the dress. Highly recommend !!! thank you so much for everything :)